IGNORED

how to say or write!

Jonny5

Hiya guys, im in need of help, need to now how to say, or write 'skimming plasterboard' god this is hard work trying to explain to thai over the phone... i got 1 word หรือคุณตั้งใจจะค้นหาคำว่า but not sure if it right?

thanks Jonny

Wow! Sorry I can not help you....In fact I have spoken english my entire life and I have never heard of Skimming Plasterboard.

Hope you find what you are looking for.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

never heared or seen the thais you that stuff might be wrong. if you go to wobblys bar on soi koh nau (dark side) ask for bob he will be able to help has a building firm around there

Well, what you wrote in Thai, หรือคุณตั้งใจจะค้นหาคำว่า, is part of a sentence meaning: ..or do you intend to look for the word that..

As for skimming plasterboard, maybe you could say something like ปูนฉาบผนัง , which means a finishing coat of plaster on an interior wall.

Hope this helps...

ขออภัยในความไม่สะดวก กูเกิลทรานสเลทไม่สามารถแปลข้อมูลนี้ได้