IGNORED

I can see pics!

CampariO

Usually I was not able to see uploaded pics, only hotlinked ones. (I am using IE6)

Now I can see them all.

Has anything been changed?

IE6 ??? a bit dated no? Better to use google chrome much faster loadingtime. as for the pics can't help you maybe a moderator!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

Usually I was not able to see uploaded pics, only hotlinked ones. (I am using IE6)

Now I can see them all.

Has anything been changed?

There were some server upgrades made yesterday. Maybe that is why?

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

This was the only forum i could never see any pictures,now suddently something has changed, i can now finally see photos.

• 2 weeks later...

So, I've had problems like this only my friends complain that when I send the emails with pics attached they reckon they can't see them. Is upgrading your browser the problem? They seem to think the problem comes from me and possibly my email settings. Please any advice would be appreciated

• 2 weeks later...

With apologies if this has been covered elsewhere, but on some of the older posts, i.e. 2007 and before, I only can see red crosses where there is supposed to be an image. Can anyone enlighten me as to why and is it possible to overcome? Thanks in advance!

If all brides are beautiful, where do ugly wives come from? ~ Roy 'Chubby' Brown

• 1 month later...

Not able to see pics...PLS HELP! I'm using Google chrome and IE9! whats happening all of a sudden?