Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

i should Know better !

bill6

Hi Forum,,

Just a quick update , i arrived on sat got picked up by one of Mr T Taxi , all went well , got to patts at 6 quick shower then off to Soi 6 just to get my back down , few beers and a bf fro a beer garden , nothing special but i was not in a picky mood.

My point is i went to the Aussie bar LK Metro had a few games of pool with Lay or Ley seemed a nice girl late 20s early thirtys, so i decided to barfine her and we headed off to Walking Street as she claimed that she had only been back in patts since Friday 7th jan 2011 after a few years off !! hhhmmmmm i thought but ran with it , we then get to baby ago go and go inside she waves a a few friends then we get a drink and a girl comes over who she claims to be her friend (who was not at all , then Ley buys 4 lady drinks for her friends , now i,m getting pissed off and uncomfotable, dont get me wrong , i,m not a tight arse and c0uld have rang the bell and not been bothered by it, she then fucks off to the toilet with her new friend leaving me sat like a twat for 5 mins, i have now made my decision............. i,m getting out of this one pretty quick, she then comes out of the toilet and hops on the pole and start dancing ! i pay the bin and tell her i,m off to wich she hot tails behind me saying she is sorry and we go back to loom !! I tell her to go find somone else to buy her friends drinks and take the piss out of . She seemed shocked and a bit teary...... probably crocodile any way .

I felt such a Knob being cought out after my many years here, so just a word of warning if you are at the Aussie bar watch out for her. Went and got a little hottie fro boxing bar, pics to follow, i,m off to the Drunken Duck tour now !

Bill

I fail to see the relevance of this post with learning Thai :Oops1:

Maybe you could ask a mod to move it to the proper forum and while at it remove this post :)

Chasing girls can be expensive

But it's more expensive if you catch one

Hi Forum,,

Just a quick update , i arrived on sat got picked up by one of Mr T Taxi , all went well , got to patts at 6 quick shower then off to soi 6 just to get my back down , few beers and a bf fro a beer garden , nothing special but i was not in a picky mood.

My point is i went to the Aussie bar LK metro had a few games of pool with Lay or Ley seemed a nice girl late 20s early thirtys, so i decided to barfine her and we headed off to Walking Street as she claimed that she had only been back in patts since Friday 7th jan 2011 after a few years off !! hhhmmmmm i thought but ran with it , we then get to baby ago go and go inside she waves a a few friends then we get a drink and a girl comes over who she claims to be her friend (who was not at all , then Ley buys 4 lady drinks for her friends , now i,m getting pissed off and uncomfotable, dont get me wrong , i,m not a tight arse and c0uld have rang the bell and not been bothered by it, she then fucks off to the toilet with her new friend leaving me sat like a twat for 5 mins, i have now made my decision............. i,m getting out of this one pretty quick, she then comes out of the toilet and hops on the pole and start dancing ! i pay the bin and tell her i,m off to wich she hot tails behind me saying she is sorry and we go back to loom !! I tell her to go find somone else to buy her friends drinks and take the piss out of . She seemed shocked and a bit teary...... probably crocodile any way .

I felt such a Knob being cought out after my many years here, so just a word of warning if you are at the Aussie bar watch out for her. Went and got a little hottie fro boxing bar, pics to follow, i,m off to the Drunken Duck tour now !

Bill

Hi Bill. Sorry to hear of your misfortune. It happens but when it happens to an experienced hand it just grates even more. You did the right thing by dumping her. Next time you are in LK Metro you ought to mention it to the folks at the Aussie bar. They ought to know she was pole dancing at another establishment, making free with one of their customer's cash and spending long time in the toilets with her mates (a sign of yabba usage).

If any BG I BF buys her mate a drink without asking first she can bloody well pay for it herself too. That is sooooo rude! What a bitch. I am no cheap charlie either but I will not brook disrespect from a BF. When the check arrives I would make the point by giving it to her. If she complains I would pay my bill and leave. She can go find another sucker. Come to think of it, if any BF of mine got up on a pole without asking me first I would pay and leave immediately.

Thanks for the warning. Shame more BM's don't do this more often.

Hi Forum,,

Just a quick update , i arrived on sat got picked up by one of Mr T Taxi , all went well , got to patts at 6 quick shower then off to soi 6 just to get my back down , few beers and a bf fro a beer garden , nothing special but i was not in a picky mood.

My point is i went to the Aussie bar LK metro had a few games of pool with Lay or Ley seemed a nice girl late 20s early thirtys, so i decided to barfine her and we headed off to Walking Street as she claimed that she had only been back in patts since Friday 7th jan 2011 after a few years off !! hhhmmmmm i thought but ran with it , we then get to baby ago go and go inside she waves a a few friends then we get a drink and a girl comes over who she claims to be her friend (who was not at all , then Ley buys 4 lady drinks for her friends , now i,m getting pissed off and uncomfotable, dont get me wrong , i,m not a tight arse and c0uld have rang the bell and not been bothered by it, she then fucks off to the toilet with her new friend leaving me sat like a twat for 5 mins, i have now made my decision............. i,m getting out of this one pretty quick, she then comes out of the toilet and hops on the pole and start dancing ! i pay the bin and tell her i,m off to wich she hot tails behind me saying she is sorry and we go back to loom !! I tell her to go find somone else to buy her friends drinks and take the piss out of . She seemed shocked and a bit teary...... probably crocodile any way .

Bill

Hi Bill. Sorry to hear of your misfortune. It happens but when it happens to an experienced hand it just grates even more. You did the right thing by dumping her. Next time you are in LK Metro you ought to mention it to the folks at the Aussie bar. They ought to know she was pole dancing at another establishment, making free with one of their customer's cash and spending long time in the toilets with her mates (a sign of yabba usage).

If any BG I BF buys her mate a drink without asking first she can bloody well pay for it herself too. That is sooooo rude! What a bitch. I am no cheap charlie either but I will not brook disrespect from a BF. When the check arrives I would make the point by giving it to her. If she complains I would pay my bill and leave. She can go find another sucker. Come to think of it, if any BF of mine got up on a pole without asking me first I would pay and leave immediately.

Thanks for the warning. Shame more BM's don't do this more often.

What I used to do all night now takes me all night to do....

Very decent of you to post so honestly, especially as it cost you a bit. It's nice to know that even old hands can be caught out.