Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

OK, here's the deal

Laoman

OK guys. I turn 60 this year, (don't worry, you all will too one day), and am making my second visit to Patts; the first one was 30 years ago. I want the the dirtiest, most depraved suggestions you can come up with - serious ones. If the one I rate best is there when I am there - June - I will shout you a few beers or whatever.

Go to it....

nice first post :GoldenSmile1:

anyway i supose just head down Soi 6..be brave..its all available, just get out the baht :P

or

http://www.secret-motions.com/53.html

or

http://www.the-castle-pattaya.com/

or

http://www.devilsdenpattaya.com/

:Pervert1::EvilLaugh1:

Edited by fostraswift

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

just go to Xzone with about 10000 baht and let the girls take over, u could possibly have each hand, each foot, your tongue and your cock up any of those girls holes, whilst getting showered with heineken beer out of a pussy (as i have :Chokdee: ) and getting spanked with one of those foam tubes they smack u with in the gogos up there :Hit_Self:

good luck

:Birthday:

Put a sticker with this content on your forehead before strolling down Soi 6

ครั้งแรกที่ฉันมาพัทยา

(I'm first time in Pattaya!)

and see what happens.

:GoldenSmile1:

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

Will follow all of those suggestions except the last. I speak Thai and Lao by the way.

Don't let onto the girls that you speak the lingo, its great fun...............:GoldenSmile1:

Random Photo's Updated My Last Night

I always take life with a pinch of salt, plus a slice of lemon, and a shot of tequila

lbfucker.gif babydollsaddict.gif