Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Places under 100baht anyone?

taz

hi there as im going back to pattaya i just need to knw what my options are so i would really appriciate if anyone can help me

place needs to b decent have nice toilet bathroom internet if possibe!!! :001_Thank_You5: :001_Thank_You5:

You can sleep outside the door of my condo if you like.

I'll let the cleaning lady know to just mop around you..............

Sheet will be extra.

Cheers

"Remember, you've never lost the girl, only your turn"

Or perhaps you could lay your swag out here in Soi 15 over the closest sewerage grate? Keep you warm during these balmy high season nights?

"Remember, you've never lost the girl, only your turn"

The beach is free but as yet no internet-but the town hall has plans for it in the future. :Circle_Sharks:

You can sleep outside the door of my condo if you like.

I'll let the cleaning lady know to just mop around you..............

Sheet will be extra.

Cheers

I tried looking up your doorstep on agoda.com to try and get a cheaper rate but I couldn't find it. Are you listed with them?

single-mum.jpg

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

100B is doable. You could pay a Thai man to slit the belly of his pumpui son & slip inside, empire strikes back style; should keep you nice & warm.

If you mean 1000B then I suggest that you start here:

http://www.pattayahotelreviews.com/hotels-pattaya/

You can supplement your knowledge further by viewing the topics in the accomodation section of the forum.

Good luck.

Peace. :GoldenSmile1:

Edited by El Cata
sgu_banner.gif

The cheapest place I know is 250 Baht. Not a bad room in desperate times. Just no Air con.

Get out away on say Soi Khopai you can get in some old ones for 300 just s of south Pattaya that's the cheapest I've seen. Also newer ones by the month 10,000 plus water & elect. Even less if you take a top floor. No lift.

You need to rent motor bike to stay there and get around.

Oterwise if you want to sleep under 100 B Just crawl under any bed and they will probably have 100 B.

Edited by Anokanite

The cheapest place I know is 250 Baht. Not a bad room in desperate times. Just no Air con.

How much would be an empty 20 foot container in Laem Chabang, without aircon or wifi?

:GoldenSmile1:

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

How much would be an empty 20 foot container in Laem Chabang, without aircon or wifi?

:GoldenSmile1:

Depends on how many people per container. We can get 15 in quite comfortably. But, we charge extra for the one month trip to the U.S. You can work off the cost once you get there. :Chokdee:

I assume that the OP means 1000 baht however for anyone who does not mind very basic conditions there are places available for 4000 baht (+ bills) monthly rental. A lot of the BG accommodation off Soi Bukhao and that area fits in to the 4000-6000 baht range. Mattress on floor, squat toilet, fan etc.

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

Our cheapest rooms are 6,500 per month, a small room but has en-suite, TV, DVD player, large bed, fridge, table and chairs, free wifi etc.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

The cheapest place I know is 250 Baht.

There is much cheaper available. Without even leaving the south end of 2nd road you can find places for 170B. They can be spotted by the rather nasty exterior and chalk sign saying quite simply "170". Like Easyjet, the price changes from day to day according to occupancy levels. 170 is today's rate (and no, I'm not staying in one).

I doubt you have to go far off 2nd road to find places at 150 or less.

In the old days the Day-Night / Sunee Plaza area had a lot of these cheap and nasty places, usually occupied by farang addicts, overstayers, down and outs, and hookers of all sexes and ages. Ah, Pattaya was so much more fun 25 years ago. All the sleaze has gone now and been replaced by condo salesmen, fish doctor clinics and boring farang families who cant quite afford Phuket but wish they could.

as its now a 1000 a night you will have no issues around LK Metro or Soi Honey at that budget

hey thanx any places in particular i should look out for?

There is much cheaper available. Without even leaving the south end of 2nd road you can find places for 170B. They can be spotted by the rather nasty exterior and chalk sign saying quite simply "170". Like Easyjet, the price changes from day to day according to occupancy levels. 170 is today's rate (and no, I'm not staying in one).

I know a GoGo girl using one of those.

I don't know how check out time works and I assume she doesn't have much luggage, but if she takes a LT it means she can't go back there until after 12 noon if she wants to save 170 Baht.

So if you wonder why she doesn't seem in any hurry to leave your room, I'm afraid it may not be because she really likes you after all. :Think1:

hey thanx any places in particular i should look out for?

Go back to El Cata's post.

He's not usually so helpful so it may be a trick. :Circle_Sharks:

Persecution. :GoldenSmile1:

Despite the laughter, it can be done, if you're determined.

B100/night would get you a dorm-bed, at quite a few youth-hostels/backpacker-placesl/GHs, in many parts of Thailand but not Pattaya, I suspect. But I do stay in a nice guest-house, up the mountain in Mae-Salong, where a basic small private single-room (shared loo & shower downstairs) is only B50/night !

And I recently met someone who was doing a month in northern-Thailand on a total-budget (food/accomodation/hitch-hiking) of 5,000 Baht all-in !

I myself splash-out on their B200/night (B300 for double-occupancy) bungalow with simple-ensuite & fan (no need for A/C in the mountains) & satellite-TV & balcony. Very restful !

Edited by semi-retired member

wow i did actully mean 1000baht but there we go we found some mad tents and and baloconys!!!....LOL

but if any1 knows anywhere i got budget off 12000 up a month somewhere decent as decribed earlier!!!

cheers!

Starting as a joke or a mistake, this thread became very intersting.

We can see that it's possible to go for a budget trip with as less as 5,000b a month...

By the way, few days ago someone had a condo for rent at 4,000b a month (long stay).

That brings to 133b a day.

Starting as a joke or a mistake, this thread became very intersting.

We can see that it's possible to go for a budget trip with as less as 5,000b a month...

By the way, few days ago someone had a condo for rent at 4,000b a month (long stay).

That brings to 133b a day.

it did didnt it!!!

wow i did actully mean 1000baht but there we go we found some mad tents and and baloconys!!!....LOL

but if any1 knows anywhere i got budget off 12000 up a month somewhere decent as decribed earlier!!!

cheers!

Metro Apartments consistently gets good reviews, rooms are all under a 1000 baht

i'll be trying it in March

Metro Apartments