IGNORED

The Vault

irlguy1

Could anyone tell me if The Vault has windows.

It sounds like a great place but no pictures of windows to get some fresh air.

Between The Vault and Pattaya Bay Resort what would you choose which and why .

Thanks

Yes, it has windows. I can say for sure that the long rooms have balconies and windows (balcony overlooks the main street). There are the standard rooms (did not stay in there), the lower SPAM WORD (luxury suite) has small windows but no balcony being on the first floor.

Just email the owner and he can be more specific.

One little thing they have is a deck, stoop, whatever you want to call it right on the road. Most BM's hang out there to people watch. Also nice little area to pick up ladies if you choose.

I cannot speak for the Pattaya Bay Resort, never stayed there. But the vault is a place for the total newbie up to the hardcore monger, always a wing man to be found if needed.

Edited by flying solo

I am a fat kid in a sweet shop, I just cannot choose and want it all.

I have stayed at both the Vault and PBR. They both have their merits. The above poster is correct in that staying at the Vault you will always have a Monger buddy around to go out with. Depending on the rooms they have windows. Email the owner and ask and he will gladly let you know what he has available. They also don't overcharge for things like laundry. There are no joiner fees no matter how many girls you bring back to your room. 2 or 20 does not matter. I suspect if you bring 20 and want towels for all of them they might charge you something though. lol

No breakfast in the morning, but plenty of places to go. I think the thing I liked the most about the Vault was that its right on the baht bus line so there are buses going by the front door 24 hours a day. It's a short walk to Walking Street. Down side is not many drivers know where it is so you will need to carry a card (something I do anyway) of the hotel. Luckly it has a map on the back of it so even if your drunk out of your mind they can get you home.

PBR is more like a traditional hotel. They state that they will charge you for more than one guest in your room overnight, but I have never had them actually do it. Breakfast in the morning and reliable (for Thailand) internet. Nice swimming pool, but there isn't much of a view. It's kind of tucked away, but many baht bus drivers know where it is. It's also a short walk to the 2nd road baht bus line if you walk through the mall. They also don't overcharge for things like laundry.

I have enjoyed my time in both places. Currently I am booked at PBR for my next trip, but that is only because I would rather be a James Bond Spy than the member of a Rock Band. Don't get me wrong, it all comes down to what you are looking for. If you want to meet other guys to get advice on where to go, and have instant friends to monger with the Vault is the place to be. If you just want to come and go and have nobody notice one way or the other than PBR is your place.

Aw crap I want both lmao

Thanks guys much appreciated I really like having a pool but I also

really like the idea of having a monger or two to help me with my Pattaya

virgin status.

Dunno what to do now hmmmmmm

Aw crap I want both lmao

Thanks guys much appreciated I really like having a pool but I also

really like the idea of having a monger or two to help me with my Pattaya

virgin status.

Dunno what to do now hmmmmmm

Chalk and Cheese!

VAULT = Class all round

PBR = Very average 2 star Pattaya hotel

Chalk and Cheese!

VAULT = Class all round

PBR = Very average 2 star Pattaya Hotel

Just booked The Vault

Looks great and Michael the owner is a good bloke.

Really quick answering emails and had some great advice even if I didnt want to book with him.

For attitude alone I give him 10/10

Watch this space for trip report in a few months :)

Just booked The Vault

Looks great and Michael the owner is a good bloke.

Really quick answering emails and had some great advice even if I didnt want to book with him.

For attitude alone I give him 10/10

Watch this space for trip report in a few months :)

My experience as well! Michael was great at answering emails! The guy puts his heart and Soul into that place!

I've booked the top flagship room for mid April, and really looking forward to my time there!

Good news that it's easy to meet up with other mongers, always happy to hit the town with like minded dudes!

Here's hoping to a great stay at The Vault!

Edited by BEPN

My experience as well! Michael was great at answering emails! The guy puts his heart and Soul into that place!

I've booked the top flagship room for mid April, and really looking forward to my time there!

Good news that it's easy to meet up with other mongers, always happy to hit the town with like minded dudes!

Here's hoping to a great stay at The Vault!

What dates are you there might see you for a pint

What dates are you there might see you for a pint

I arrive 1 am 16th April and leave about 9pm 21st April (have booked room for night of 21st as well so I can use it all day before heading to the airport!

Are you there then?

• 1 month later...

I arrive 1 am 16th April and leave about 9pm 21st April (have booked room for night of 21st as well so I can use it all day before heading to the airport!

Are you there then?

The Vault is the nicest hotel that I have stayed at in Pattaya. I always choose the SPAM WORD suite in the second floor. I will be in that room from March 4 to March 20.

PB#1

The Vault is the nicest hotel that I have stayed at in Pattaya. I always choose the SPAM WORD suite in the second floor. I will be in that room from March 4 to March 20.

PB#1

Try not to leave a mess I am there a few weeks after you :)

Michael is a nice guy who really makes his guest feel welcome.

I stayed there 10 day in january and everything was top notch, i would recommend this place!

And you get a discount as you`re a PA member.