Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

thai keyboard or stickers?

granty108

hi chaps, looking to get thai font on my laptop. i understand you can either buy stickers for your current keypad or buy another keyboard altogether and plug this in? which is the best way to go? pros and cons? what downloads will i need? im in pattaya now so easy for me to get something out here..... thanks

Keyboards with both English and Thai script are very cheap in Thailand. I got one for 200 Baht. IMO it's not worth fiddling around with little stickers although they might see you through until your next trip to LOS.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

Keyboards with both English and Thai script are very cheap in Thailand. I got one for 200 Baht. IMO it's not worth fiddling around with little stickers although they might see you through until your next trip to LOS.

USB?

Peace. :GoldenSmile1:

sgu_banner.gif

USB?

Just the ordinary connection.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

Just the ordinary connection.

OK I'll dust off my old soldering iron & rewire my PS/2 port LOL.

sgu_banner.gif

You can buy stickers for your Rubix Cube now. Makes it much easier to solve, especially with the new WI-FI version.

sgu_banner.gif

You can get USB keyboards that cheap. I used stickers for her notebook. They feature both characters however the keyboard feels different now.

You can get USB keyboards that cheap. I used stickers for her notebook. They feature both characters however the keyboard feels different now.

Bought Thai keyboard with USB connection at Big C for 200 baht.

Edited by khagai