IGNORED

view talay 2

vinie

Hi,

I saw a condo for 15000bth a month + 7500 deposit in the View Talay 2 building/jomtien.

Sad thing,no wifi/internet in the condo.

Is this a nice/safe place, and has it got a good clean swimming pool?

Anybody experience with them condo's.

I'm not planning on giving more than 15000 a month and i'm only staying one month.

I want a place with a big swimming pool(at least 25m).

In the past i stayed in rooms for 6000bth, but know i want some descent place to stay, it's still cheaper

than a hotel for 30 days. and i don't need a place near the bar's....

this is the office ;

north shore property co. ltd

Thappraya road, jomtien

Edited by vinie

At first, I like the location. Close from Beach Road of Jomtien (still a better beach than in Pattaya itself) and directly on Thappraya. So you only need to go straight to join Third Road, Second Road and eventually Walking Street.

You have a bank just outside View Talay 2, restaurants close, bars (+ gay bars) and there are always motorbikes taxi drivers waiting. Also very busy with baht bus. If you have a motorbike (or even a car), you have a long parking inside the area. And if you take taxi, they all know View Talay 2 so it's easier to get back there without big explanations.

For the safety, I think it's clearly ok. You have two security checkpoints before having access to the main door where you need a key chip to enter (500B deposit). Right inside, you have the security desk with 2 guards (or at least one). There are also several cameras outside and inside the building and they always ask the identity card to all visitors (there are sign boards oustide to signal it).

The swimming pool of VT2 is said to be the biggest in Pattaya. It was said, I don't know if it's still the case or if it was even the case. But the swimming pool is really that big yes, and there's also a small one for children.

I've experience from the VT2A. There are many facilities on the ground floor : 2 massage shops, 2 mini-markets, 2-3 restaurants (+ one at the swimming pool), a bar, cybercafe, many laundry shops... There is wireless all over the building. You can buy a wireless login at the office (30 hours or 60 hours). The price for 30 hours is 450B. I'm not sure for 60 hours. I'd say 720B if I remember well.

You can easily find all kind of condos with all types of prices. It's still better to stay long time (one month) to have cheaper price. You can of course ask your owner or at one laundry shop to clean your condo.

img0097d.jpg

Edited by Naaba

Currently in Pattaya spending thousands of bahts.

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="100" width="200" data="http://www.usflashmap.com/component/cdt_new/cdt2_1.swf">'>http://www.usflashmap.com/component/cdt_new/cdt2_1.swf">

<param name="movie" value="http://www.usflashmap.com/component/cdt_new/cdt2_1.swf" />

<param name="base" value="http://www.usflashmap.com/component/cdt_new/" />

<param name="flashvars" value="

&timer=1&

&time_template=3:ss;2:mm;1:hh;0:dd&

&time_color=0x000000&

&label_color=0x000000&

&background_color=0xFFFFFF&

&flare_view=true&

&time_label=d:DAY;h:HOUR;m:MIN;s:SEC&

&time_zone=(GMT +01:00) Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna&

&event_time=year:2011;month:4;day:12;hour:19;minute:55;seconds:0&

&event_duration=year:0;month:0;day:0;hour:0;minute:0;seconds:0&

&event_recursion=hourly&

&onpress_url=-&

&event_onpress_url=-&

&title=You know what ² : &

&event_title=event&

&sound_file=-&

&event_sound_file=-&

&transparent=true&

" />

<param name="quality" value="high" />

<param name="wmode" value="transparent" />

<param name="scale" value="noscale" />

<param name="salign" value="lt" />

</object>

Ok thanks for the info.

Will see how it works out, like the fact that it has 'a more or less' real pool.

Use to swim in the sea somtimes eaven during heavy rain! but had to learn the hard way that the thai sewage

system is not like in europe! :ShitHappens1: