IGNORED

Secrets Hotel

Gswanny

stayed there end of november its a good choice ,some really good looking girls in the bar.all the staff helpful,and larry the mangager is a very nice guy

will answer questions about the ladies working there.naic atmosphere in the bar .the rooms are nice the beds comfortable. cant actually come up with anything

negative thing about the place.will stay ther for a few days my next trip one thing you risk to stay there all the time bed,breakfast and bar e.t.c.

Also stayed there in November. Only stayed 2 days since I wanted to check out a different guesthouse. Good place to stay, especially if its your first time in Patts. Right near Walking Street and a bunch of great gogos. Restraunt and bar downstairs. Decent sized rooms. My only negative was that there was no sofa in the room, the only sitting furniture was the bed, and a small table with 2 chairs. Besides that I loved the place.

Hey even im thinking of booking into Secrets hotel for a week starting 13th. im being offered the superior room...can anyone tell me what the wahsrooms are like? cant see anything from the pics they have on their website!

cheers

Hey even im thinking of booking into secrets hotel for a week starting 13th. im being offered the superior room...can anyone tell me what the wahsrooms are like? cant see anything from the pics they have on their website!

cheers

What do you mean by washrooms?

If you mean the toilets in the bar area, they are immaculate.

Hey even im thinking of booking into secrets hotel for a week starting 13th. im being offered the superior room...can anyone tell me what the wahsrooms are like? cant see anything from the pics they have on their website!

cheers

stayed at Secrets 4 times, the Bathrooms are walk in shower, plus wash basin and WC, it is good and clean. My only advice would be to stay on the 2nd or 3rd floor, and away from the stairway as far as you can, as it can get noisy with pissed farangs and squeeling bargirls coming back at all hours..... there is no elevator by the way, oh and the food is very good.

SDM197.

Hi I stayed at Secerts first class book early as it is very hard to get a room there , I will say this there whole operation is first class and you are very lucky to get a booking and you will enjoy your self there, it is a type of place after you are there you want to stay there and not leave they have everything you want

Just read the below report from another forum. Slightly off-putting

Secrets Pattaya - Scabies report taken down? Reality Bites? ”

Jan 01, 2011, 5:07 AM

I made a review about Pattaya Secrets hotel on 11/20/2010 and it was first published and then taken down immediately after a couple of days.

Over 40 days on, since the review and three attempts to report on Secrets forum that got me banned from that pathetic forum, we are still suffering with the effects of scabies which we contracted from Secrets.

If anyone else has contracted scabies after staying in this rundown and unhygienic place then please make your voice heard and let the world know.

Below is my original report and I am going to try to post it again today as I have had the worst new year of my life because of this incident:

I have been a customer of Secrets for years. Moreover, I even met my girlfriend in their nightclub so I became a patron of their guesthouse.

This time, just 4 days through our 9 days of stay, both me and my girlfriend had suddenly developed a terrible rash. My girlfriend had it on her legs and hands although I was just fortunate to have it on my legs. One of the staff even giggled upon looking at us in that condition and they closed the case by handing us some talcum powder. Luckily, I stopped my girlfriend from using the talcum powder, cut short our stay and there was no refund for remaining 5 days either.

When the itchiness and the rash didn't vanish for two more days and just got worse, we had no choice but to visit the hospital and were diagnosed with Scabies.

Secrets is not what it used to be, yes, you might have heard this a few times by now but maybe the owner needs to concentrate more on cleanliness as maid services in this place are provided every 2 to 3 days whereas other hotels provide maid services daily!

Apart from being short changed from the Secrets Bar at least twice during our last stay, this time, they just pushed the limits by infecting us with scabies due to their carelessness and unhygienic surroundings. We stayed in the Superior Room priced at 995 Baht, not their cheapest range of Rooms. Way too over priced for such low class service and poor hygiene.

Scabies is hard to get rid off even after a month.

You have lost my business, Secrets!

That was my review.

umm i have something to say regarding this:

'The disease in humans may be transmitted from objects or bedding (like mattresses,etc.), but is most often transmitted by direct skin-to-skin contact, with prolonged contact being more efficient. Initial infections of scabies require four to six weeks to become symptomatic'

if it takes four to six weeks to show up that means the people in question got it from some place else and it only showed up when they stayed at Secrets. anyone else agrees?

2nd post. gswanny i smell a troll

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

I spent a few nights there in 09 and really liked it. The room was clean and the staff was good but the bar does nothing for me. This business about scabies sounds kind of fishy though as I've never heard of anyone getting it from anything other than direct contact with an infected person. Best of luck to the scabby(scabbie?) poster, I believe a good dose of pyrethrin should straighten things out.

Ive stayed at Secrets a few times now and its spotless. They change bedding every day which contradicts what gswanny says. I smell a troll or someone bearing a grudge

2nd post. gswanny i smell a troll

Oxymoron! 2nd POST has no connection to accusing him of being a "Troll"! Not everybody considers "Secrets" to be exceptional value for money or well located! :Blah2: :Blah2: :Blah2: