IGNORED

Which would you choose?>

limeister

If you want to be bang smack in WS then Secrets is a great location. I hear good reports about this with the exception of the fact that the rooms are small and there is no lift.

Remember that "bang smack in WS" leaves you a distance from everything else and there is MUCH more to see.

If you want to be somewhere that is "close to everything" and at the same time gives you more "peace" in the earkly hours and daytime then Soi LK Metro is worth consideration.

Here you have Thau Archer, Metro Appartments, The Rockhouse - all around the 600-750 per night mark.

I have only SEEN the rooms at The Rockhouse and they are huge - bathrooms as big as some "rooms" eleswehere.

There are threads about all 3 places in the Business Owners and Accommodation sections in here.

Finally, dont "worry" too much about getting iot right or wrong - you will have a great time whatever and remember...... if you don't like a hotel you can always move.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

I'd chose Secrets. The location is good, and the price isn't bad. I think the cheapest rooms are 750. The maid service is good, and there's in-room Wi-Fi that works most of the time.

Rex

I have decided to stay at the Chaiyapoon Inn.

I am a bit concerned about the neighborhood though. I guess it's time to remove my "green newbie" status now. It's already my 4th trip.

If you want to be bang smack in WS then Secrets is a great location. I hear good reports about this with the exception of the fact that the rooms are small and there is no lift.

Remember that "bang smack in WS" leaves you a distance from everything else and there is MUCH more to see.

If you want to be somewhere that is "close to everything" and at the same time gives you more "peace" in the earkly hours and daytime then Soi LK Metro is worth consideration.

Here you have Thau Archer, Metro Appartments, The Rockhouse - all around the 600-750 per night mark.

I have only SEEN the rooms at The Rockhouse and they are huge - bathrooms as big as some "rooms" eleswehere.

There are threads about all 3 places in the Business Owners and Accommodation sections in here.

Finally, dont "worry" too much about getting iot right or wrong - you will have a great time whatever and remember...... if you don't like a hotel you can always move.

I didn't receive any feedback from the ROCKHOUSE. Perhaps next time. SOI LK Metro is nice place.

LIMEISTER'S PATTAYA JOURNALS

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

Day 6

MySpace Countdown Clocks

babydollsaddict.gif