Supporting Arsenal

tl6237

Feckin typical

We beat Chelsea

Man U drop 2 points drawing with Birmingham

and here I am thinking that we are right back in it

then we feckin draw with Wigan ... WTF

I give up!

i keep asking arsenal fans the same question, and the answer i usually get is that there squad is young give them a few years and they will be on form.

been getting the same answer for the past 3 years.

Feckin typical

We beat Chelsea

I give up!

they were very inpresive agaianst brum,but me thinks brum are 1 of the poorest teams in the league,i think they are on there way down.

Mate, its worse than marriage. At least with a marriage you can walk away (though you do lose your house). Your football team is with you for life. At least with a marriage you could get sex once in a while (in the beginning). With your football team you enjoy the highs and get depressed with the lows. The good thing is unlike a marriage you can experience the emotions with like minded people (kind of like a tribe) unless you get loads of people to fuck your wife and they all agree over a beer that she is a shit lay.

The league is there for the taking but I don't think we will win it this year. But we can hope and pray. I also hope and pray I will get laid tonight but it ain't gonna happen.

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes." Jack Handey

Try being a Derby County supporter. You think you've got it rough!!:rolleyes:

Try being a Derby County supporter. You think you've got it rough!!:rolleyes:

Oh dear mate.If you felt down before,you must feel bloody suicidal after Monday !

I work in Crawley (more or less) and I've actually got a workmate who's a Derby fan.

Didn't see him today ! Luckily our Forest fan left last year !

A good team minus orur first team players Nasri, Van Persie, Vermaelan, Sagna, Clichy, with Song and Chamakh only coming on in the latter part of second half (notice I didn't mention Fabianski :GoldenSmile1:). A good time to have a blip is in one of the legs of the LC..Now if we have similar against WHU the weekend I will be upset. :NoNo3:

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

I know you lot haven't won fk all in the last 5 years (neither have we, FA cup aside) but still I don't see why yous moan so much. You have a great manager, great stadium and a sound financial model. Not to mention on your day you play some of the best football in Europe.

Have to say Arsenal fans all in all are bi polar, 1 minute bouncing, next minute talking as if the world is coming to an end.

We are looking good at the moment but just need to play the A team and not let the likes of Bendy, Denilson and Vela get a chance but I know for the 2nd leg of the mickey mouse cup he will have to bring them back. 3 points tomorrow at the home of football is a must for are title challenge, I'll be there tomorrow north bank block 6 supporting the boys. Still going strong on all four fronts but with Barc just around the corner I don't think it will last. The joys of supporting the best team in the world :Bravo1:

Chelsea and Man U still have to play each other twice this season and neither can have all of the points. So long as our recent hoodoo of not taking points from our main competitors is over then there's no reason why we can't do it this season.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

Well poor you supporting the gooners i'm a Leeds fan we gave you a shock at the emirates but your class showed on wednesday when you beat us 3-1 in the FA cup, but as far as the league goes i'm sorry to say it will end up in manchester the SCUM part!!!!you play the best football but drop to many points to lower prem sides.But good luck in the FA cup

Feckin typical

We beat Chelsea

I give up!

You think you've got problems. I support West Ham. :Oops1: So much misery over the years I just shrugged my shoulders at last night's CC Semi-Final defeat against Birmingham. Let's now see if they can stay up. I am not holding my breath on that one.

Edited by The Seeker