Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Modern hotel around Baht Bus route/walking street?

aazz123

Hey guys,

In the low season I'll be heading to Pattaya and I'd like a decent room this time. This is what I am looking for:

- Around 2.000 THB/night

- Girl friendly (no joiner fee)

- Around the Baht Bus route / Walking Street (must be convenient to get to action)

- Modern looking and bright colored, so I can take great pictures of girls

- Not too small! Preferrably 40m2!

You guys think this will be possible? Or would I have to spend more money to get all this?

IE Hard Rock Hotel/Holiday Inn/Amari, where I would have to spend around 3.000 THB?

Thanks!

Baywalk residnce on Beach Rd answers all your above requests only 5 mins walk to walking st and next to the big shopping mall with McDs KFC and a french cafe on the front of it sorry i cant think of the name of the mall , but you cant go wrong here.

Baywalk residnce on Beach Rd answers all your above requests only 5 mins walk to walking st and next to the big shopping mall with McDs KFC and a french cafe on the front of it sorry i cant think of the name of the mall , but you cant go wrong here.

Thanks, Madge. I believe the cheapest room (Superior) is 1.800 exclusing tax and service charge, so will be around 2.150 including. Do you think this room is good value for money?

I am also wondering: does everything really look as good (modern / new) as in the pictures on their site?

Thanks, Madge. I believe the cheapest room (Superior) is 1.800 exclusing tax and service charge, so will be around 2.150 including. Do you think this room is good value for money?

I am also wondering: does everything really look as good (modern / new) as in the pictures on their site?

I have stayed there x3 in the last few years and have never been disappointed but you read the odd feedback sections and you get the odd negatives but value for money you really cant complain. I have always booked thru Agoda and got the best deals thru them.Obviously its quite a big place so there is going to be some rooms that have better outlooks etc to others but i have never had any issues and the staff are bloody great so if your not too happy with your room ask them to swap for another. Hope this is some help to you.