IGNORED

Bringing in Bodybuilding supplements Jack3d and GABA

Danjel

Hi guys.

I'm heading to Thailand next week, and with me I've filled half of my suitcase with Proteinpowders, Amino acids, Carbs ect.

No worries about this, I've done this many times before, however this time I'm planning to bring Jack3d (pre-workout with a controversial ingredient that is in family with methamphetamines and GABA (a neurotransmitter powder, in family with GHB) with me, I'm pretty sure you can buy Jack3d in Thailand, and I've bought GABA before as well, but I just don't want to end in the monkey house, I could live with getting it taken away from me, but not with being charged with bringing in drugs. I might be paranoid, what do you guys think?

Any bodybuilders out there.....?

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Daniel

The jack3d will get u put away for a long time as it contains something similar to ephedrene, used in amphetamines. I wouldnt bother.

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.

The jack3d will get u put away for a long time as it contains something similar to ephedrene, used in amphetamines. I wouldnt bother.

Thanks for your reply ROIDFREAK.

I'm kind of divided about it. It's not like I'm importing 250 grams of amphetamines. I talked with my gym manager today, he said he wouldn't worry. Just point out it's a pre-workout from a respected nutrition company USP laps, and let them open, test and taste it if they want.

If it contains a high amount of Geranium (I think it's called, the stuff in it), would it be the dog sniffers who'd find/catch it?

Thought about finding, and printing out from where it possible to buy in Thailand (in thai), so they could see it themselves.

Still have a week to decide. (and to figure out where to buy it in BKK, then)

Edited by Danjel

Don't risk it.... Pm RF he will point you in direction were to buy best alternative.

You don't want to get nicked do you. ??? Not in Los mate forget it

Looks like they sell it in Phuket so I would say your are good to go

http://www.phukethealthshop.com/2010/12/16/usp-labs-jack3d-optimum-nutrition-whey-protein-stack/

They also sell steroids made by underground labs in just about every pharmacy in pattaya, Phuket and bkk - but the govt busts these people randomly as it is a product not approved by them. Personally I would not bring it in, if he feels lucky then go for it.. Small quantity or not - if they check the product it will be a thorough check performed at a govt lab AND THEY WILL FIND WHATS IN IT..

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.

Looks like they sell it in Phuket so I would say your are good to go

http://www.phukethealthshop.com/2010/12/16/usp-labs-jack3d-optimum-nutrition-whey-protein-stack/

Yeah, I've noticed it. I've found a place near Asoke BTS, they sell it as well, I wrote them an e-mail. I guess I'll have to buy it there then, just to be sure, nothing will happen, however I'm still halfway planning to fly from Chiang Mai to Utapao. later in my holiday....

• 3 weeks later...