IGNORED

Psycho cleaning lady!

polan

I'm currently staying at August Suites hotel on Pattaya Klang near the intersection of 2nd Road which is a very nice hotel.

Last week I was staying on the third floor and the small cleaning lady on that floor said hello to me then where i came from. i replied with australia and then she repeated "australia" back to me like a stupid retarded way. she then started talking to me in thai which i couldnt understand but by her tone of voice and the look on her face i knew she was talking bad to me. i then walked to the lift where she followed me still cursing me in thai and when i turned around she started making gun gestures towards me with her hand as if she was shooting me! shen then pointed at me and pretended she was slapping me in the face. i can take a joke but i could tell she was not joking around.

anyways, yesterday i was in the pool having a swim and i could see her cleaning one of the balconies of the above rooms. she just stood on the balcony giving me a deathstare!

then this morning my mate arrived to patts and checked into the same hotel and i went with him to his room on the third floor. i seen her cleaning a room down the hall when my friend was opening his door, and she started going at me again. one thing i could understand she was saying was "sok ka pok" which i know means like dirty. she was also with another cleaning lady who did nothing.

i have never said anything to this lady besides sawasdee kup and australia . i was telling my friend and he thinks she might have me mistaken for somebody else

is this any way to be treating a guest? should i tell the hotel manager? is this freak gunna shoot me?????

anyone else dealt with this lady?

I'm currently staying at August Suites hotel on Pattaya Klang near the intersection of 2nd Road which is a very nice hotel.

Last week I was staying on the third floor and the small cleaning lady on that floor said hello to me then where i came from. i replied with australia and then she repeated "australia" back to me like a stupid retarded way. she then started talking to me in thai which i couldnt understand but by her tone of voice and the look on her face i knew she was talking bad to me. i then walked to the lift where she followed me still cursing me in thai and when i turned around she started making gun gestures towards me with her hand as if she was shooting me! shen then pointed at me and pretended she was slapping me in the face. i can take a joke but i could tell she was not joking around.

anyways, yesterday i was in the pool having a swim and i could see her cleaning one of the balconies of the above rooms. she just stood on the balcony giving me a deathstare!

then this morning my mate arrived to patts and checked into the same hotel and i went with him to his room on the third floor. i seen her cleaning a room down the hall when my friend was opening his door, and she started going at me again. one thing i could understand she was saying was "sok ka pok" which i know means like dirty. she was also with another cleaning lady who did nothing.

i have never said anything to this lady besides sawasdee kup and australia . i was telling my friend and he thinks she might have me mistaken for somebody else

is this any way to be treating a guest? should i tell the hotel manager? is this freak gunna shoot me?????

anyone else dealt with this lady?

How many more days are yu staying? If its only a couple of days more I would let it flow, if you stay for a long time I would ask the manager in nice and friendly whay if there is a comms problem in order to pre-emt any accusations from her which cold get you in to trouble.

She has been in your vincinity for a short while with no one else around.

If she has a grudge with some one similar to you or for what ever reason tou may be exposed when her grudge is observed by others - work colleagues who may ask her what it's about.

She might cook up a story of accusations which are harmful to you. It takes place in thai andyou have no idea what is hitting you.

Edited by Frank La Rue

she might be pissed off because Australians don't tip.

Sydneysiders and Melbournites generally tip for service. The other half of the coutry doesn't. Ooops

"Bucking and Rogering in the 21st century!"

Don't put up with that shit, she has obversely confused you with someone else or just don't like Aussies properly from a previous bad experience.

Cover your back and make the first move by having it out with the management before she pulls some stunt to fuck you up.

If they take no action there no better than her and showing contempt for a paying guest, tell the fuckers your taking your money elsewhere and why.

I have stayed there & I am pretty sure that the hotel management will sort that shit out quick smart.

Make sure you keep the chain on your room door!!

I agree with Castledrive.

Advise the managment before she prepares something bad.

If she's a cleaning lady, she's got your room key.

Don't be paranoid, but ie she could put yaba in your room then call the bibs... Happened before...

We don't know what happened in her life before. Maybe her daughter commited suicide because of an australian boyfriend. Who knows...

Sydneysiders and Melbournites generally tip for service. The other half of the coutry doesn't. Ooops

Boys, I tip 20 THB per cleaning lady per day (there were always 2 cleaners on my level last trip). I think you'll find most Aussies tip, being a generous, friendly and loveable group of peoplebiggrin.gif.

As for the OP, if the Manager seems approachable I'd make a polite complaint. If that doesn't solve the problem, change hotels. Your cleaner sounds like a total nutbag and there's no telling what she might get up to if she really has a grudge against you.

Good luck mate.

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

Keep us updated on this,i am booked into this hotel in february but if there is staff there that doesnt like

aussies for whatever reason i will cancel,its hard to change once you are staying in there as they want payment upfront

if there is staff there that doesnt like aussies for whatever reason

Say you're french... :GoldenSmile1:

correction,australians dont put up with shit unlike some europeans who will just cop it and say nothing.oh,hang on thats almost as racist as your comment mike asia.

I have stayed there before and the management and desk staff are some of the nicest people.

I suggest that you have a chat with the manager about this.

correction,australians dont put up with shit unlike some europeans who will just cop it and say nothing.oh,hang on thats almost as racist as your comment mike asia.

I think he was joking.

BTW, Australian people are caucasian as the Europeans. So could not be racist. I'd rather said xenophobic (if it hadn't been a joke).

As El Cata says : peace.

:GoldenSmile1:

it was a joke mate but honestly some Thai's here take the piss on tips.

Hi polan,

I perfectly know who you are talking about.

I saw her and talked with her several times per day, from 22 to 26th December.

And honestly, I am very surprised !

With me, she was so cute!, really!!! Always smiling, always telling me nice things, proposing me food when she was waiting close to pattaya Klang road after work (around 6pm).

She was always telling me the "I like you", "your smile is beautiful", etc. And we were joking about that each time. She was playing the sad girl the 2 times she saw I brought a TG in my room, etc. She introduced me with her coworkers and was very funny as well.

When I left, she found my Nokia USB cable in my room and instantly ran to reception to bring it back to me.

Actually, she was so sweet with me that I tipped her 200 bahts for 4 days (before the USB cable thing).

To me, either she had a bad experience with another Australian (which does not justify her way to act towards you, of course), or she is mistaken you with somebody else (which seems strange). Or she is joking (but after a while, it's not funny anymore).

Keep us informed, please.

Her english is pretty poor, but if I were you, I would try to talk to her and ask her why she is behaving like this.

If it doesn't help, I would go to the reception.

I am sure that Tee (the lady manager) or Paul will sort that instantly.

By the way, while Tee was showing me the room, she told me that a training cleaning lady was on the 3rd floor, but I don't know if she was talking about that one.

But I repeat, I had a complete different experience with that girl last week, and cannot imagine she could do something bad to you (but we never know).

So keep us informed, thanks.

Edited by boswell

By the way, in case it can help, tell her that the 35 years old swiss guy who gave her a pink towel (and an old pair of jean) on the 26th is a good friend of yours!

;)

Don't remember if I was in room 303 or 305 (third door on the right, I guess, hand lift on the left side of the door).

Hi polan,

I perfectly know who you are talking about.

I saw her and talked with her several times per day, from 22 to 26th December.

And honestly, I am very surprised !

With me, she was so cute!, really!!! Always smiling, always telling me nice things, proposing me food when she was waiting close to pattaya Klang road after work (around 6pm).

She was always telling me the "I like you", "your smile is beautiful", etc. And we were joking about that each time. She was playing the sad girl the 2 times she saw I brought a TG in my room, etc. She introduced me with her coworkers and was very funny as well.

When I left, she found my Nokia USB cable in my room and instantly ran to reception to bring it back to me.

Actually, she was so sweet with me that I tipped her 200 bahts for 4 days (before the USB cable thing).

To me, either she had a bad experience with another Australian (which does not justify her way to act towards you, of course), or she is mistaken you with somebody else (which seems strange). Or she is joking (but after a while, it's not funny anymore).

Keep us informed, please.

Her english is pretty poor, but if I were you, I would try to talk to her and ask her why she is behaving like this.

If it doesn't help, I would go to the reception.

I am sure that Tee (the lady manager) or Paul will sort that instantly.

By the way, while Tee was showing me the room, she told me that a training cleaning lady was on the 3rd floor, but I don't know if she was talking about that one.

But I repeat, I had a complete different experience with that girl last week, and cannot imagine she could do something bad to you (but we never know).

So keep us informed, thanks.

since then my TGF has spoken to her and basically said, "what r u saying to my boyfriend?" and she replied that she was only joking around with me. to which my gf said, "well he doesnt understand much thai so if u have something to say, say it it me or say to him in english."

my friend is currently staying on the 3rd floor and his room was quite a mess yesterday and he told me she was screaming at him!!!.

another bloke i spoke to by the pool who is also staying on that floor just told me she was a bit ting tong and like that to everybody.

Thanks for your help anyways

Fuck, im staying there on my next trip in a months time

I think if any cleaning lady asks me where Im from, I will say New Zealand

lol

Yep. just like Indians are cheap and smell bad. :rolleyes:

Testicles

since then my TGF has spoken to her and basically said, "what r u saying to my boyfriend?" and she replied that she was only joking around with me. to which my gf said, "well he doesnt understand much thai so if u have something to say, say it it me or say to him in english."

After all that, she was just being funny. Upside down inside out Thai customer service; or as I like to call it, life! I fucking love the rawness!

Reminds me of the Frankie Boyle joke about the only compliment that you'll get from a man from Dundee:

'You're a cunt; but I like cunts!'

Peace. :GoldenSmile1:

sgu_banner.gif