IGNORED

Pad thai!

Where have u had ur best pad thai experience in pattaya? and also best value 4 dolla pad thai? ty bm's

Edited by ss28

Try dum deng ( black&red ) Pattaya klang , very good pad tai for 60 baht ( 100 with shrimps ) .

Where have u had ur best pad thai experience in pattaya? and also best value 4 dolla pad thai? ty bm's

I haven't eaten it in a lot of places, but this I have had twice, and it was delicious. On the menu, it's called Pad Thai Hor Kai. Pad thai with egg. It's wrapped in an omelette. Restaurant is "Rungrat" on second road. I forget, but I think 100-140baht

IMG_0067.jpg

Link to this location: http://www.pattayaphotoguide.com/?9zvRUjDrkceF

Edited by Goanna

I haven't eaten it in a lot of places, but this I have had twice, and it was delicious. On the menu, it's called Pad Thai Hor Kai. Pad thai with egg. It's wrapped in an omelette. Restaurant is "Rungrat" on second road. I forget, but I think 100-140baht

IMG_0067.jpg

Link to this location: http://www.pattayaphotoguide.com/?9zvRUjDrkceF

yep food is great there and cheap

Farang = Walking ATM. TG's push the right buttons and money comes out. PIN = BBBJ

behind Tukcom, you have the best pad thai in Pattaya, the lady is a cooker, 35 years old, a few tables and chairs behind her.

i was with BG who eat every day in this place, it was around 7 PM, i saw a stream of cute ladies who take a pad tai for take away ! some of them were a 10 !

she explained me many of us work in a gogo in WS, eat in their rooms before go to work, pad tai is power :-)

Edited by MaGiK

Outside The SPAM WORD on the soi between Pattayland 1 and 2.

Not sure if it's still there but the stall set up each evening

used to be really good.....and cheap too.Seem to remember it being

20 or 25 baht....but that was a few years ago.

Can't use the name of the hotel...how bizarre.

Let's try P...house !

Edited by shelfsidemark

Wheres a good cheap thai place to eat near August Suites?

there are loads near your hotel

just walk out the front door, turn left on Pattaya Klang and stay on the same side loads within 100 m

My Thai lady took me to the one outside of the Family Mart near Xyzte Disco and I gotta say it was one of the best pad thai I have had during my trips to LOS and it was cheap and you also get free water but if you want anything else to drink then the Family Mart is just a few steps away :ThumbUp6:

Nuch in soi Xyte cook pad thai to perfection, chicken and khung. 35 THB water included and her new place isn't lokks good for a street reataurant.

www.nuch-pattaya.com

Always read where people are recommending are good palces for Thai food but very few ever seem to be near Walking Street.

I can be a bit lazy when I get hungry and often end up in the Pattaya Beer Garden but are there any other recommendations for good places within short walking distance of Walking Street? Cheers.

Wheres a good cheap thai place to eat near August Suites?

Turn left up Pattaya Klang and only a few metres on you have a great eating area tucked behind some fruit and vegetable stalls. A market type set-up with small restaurants around the outside and tables in the centre. Great food and the girls loved it too - a got a take away for a friend her mates one day and they called me up the next day asking to repeat the order as they liked it so much!

Another good eatery in that area is Leng Khee a little further up on the opposite side of the road. Open 24 hours, fast service and good quality well priced food. Somewhere that the girls seem to feel comfortable as well.

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

Nuch in soi Xyte cook pad thai to perfection, chicken and khung. 35 THB water included and her new place isn't lokks good for a street reataurant.

www.nuch-pattaya.com

ditto mate ..i ate in her old place on my last two trips..one word..outstanding,will be trying the new place next week..and i always pay for water and leave nice tip..great for anyone staying up LK Metro or soi bucket areas

Turn left up Pattaya Klang and only a few metres on you have a great eating area tucked behind some fruit and vegetable stalls. A market type set-up with small restaurants around the outside and tables in the centre. Great food and the girls loved it too - a got a take away for a friend her mates one day and they called me up the next day asking to repeat the order as they liked it so much!

Another good eatery in that area is Leng Khee a little further up on the opposite side of the road. Open 24 hours, fast service and good quality well priced food. Somewhere that the girls seem to feel comfortable as well.

thanks will keep a look out for them next time

• 2 weeks later...

Always read where people are recommending are good palces for Thai food but very few ever seem to be near Walking Street.

I can be a bit lazy when I get hungry and often end up in the Pattaya Beer Garden but are there any other recommendations for good places within short walking distance of Walking Street? Cheers.

Pattaya beer garden, good pad tai.

WS is not the best place to get a meal...

Pattaya beer garden, good pad tai.

WS is not the best place to get a meal...

I realise that but when I am hungry in the morning I don't feel like wandering too far!

Ended up in Pattaya Beer Garden far too often in the last couple of years as its very handy as I stay just off of Walking Street.

Would ideally like a bit more variety over food locations but never see any one recommending anywhere in that area.

• 1 month later...

Very good Pad Thai can be had from the stall on the corner of soi LK Metro and soi Diana. Cooked to perfection using only a little oi. B35. Very popular with the girls.

A couple of open air restaurants outside marine disco .they make the best pad thai it's about 65 baht very cheap but very delicious

• 2 weeks later...

What exactly is pad Thai? I've heard of it but never tried it

LOL. Nice one.

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes." Jack Handey