IGNORED

Deleting a post of your own

Guest Jene

I began a thread in this site and after asking to have it deleted the administrator hasn't done so yet. In fact, after providing the link to the thread in question which I was asked for, they never got back to me on it.

Has anyone been successful in deleting a post or thread you made? What's the trick to this?

Thanks,

Annoyed Scribe

I began a thread in this site and after asking to have it deleted the administrator hasn't done so yet. In fact, after providing the link to the thread in question which I was asked for, they never got back to me on it.

Has anyone been successful in deleting a post or thread you made? What's the trick to this?

Thanks,

Annoyed Scribe

Its rare to have a post deleted unless it is deemed offensive for some reason.

I asked to have something deleted once and was told the board owns all content once it is posted and I was without recourse.

(http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules see #27)

Good luck!

Thanks,

Annoyed Scribe

where did you contact me? We will delete most things but not all.

As I recall, I deleted several posts/threads which you requested deleting, but one thread had generated a significant number of replies that would have made no sense if I deleted your original post, so it was left standing out of respect for those that put the time and effort into responding to you.

Have you read the forum rules?

Please resize your photos!

Sitting here now in this bar for hours,

whilst strange men rent strange flowers,

I'll be picking up your petals in another few hours...