IGNORED

Airport Transfers

f1rich

Afternoon Gents,

Nodoubt ists a topic thats been covered before, Airport taxis.

I'm looking to book a taxi and would like it to turn up this time on the correct day and time can any off you regulars suggest a taxi firm that will fit the bill. I'm heading out early jan to patts.

Many thanks

F1rich

mjr t taxi always been good for me based in pattaya was at airport waiting for me even when my flight was 4 hours late cost aroun 100 baht contact email [email protected] hope this helps enjoy :Flying:

sorry mt typing is shite email is right but should be 1100 baht obviously :rolleyes:

Apple is a wonderful thai girl that runs a very smooth and reasonable operation. She's very highly recommended by many of the LOS veterans.

Sadly, she's recently been diagnosed with cancer, and while still running the day-to-day operation, she's not doing the driving anymore and instead usually sends her uncle, who's always on time.

Give Apple a try: [email protected]

Apple is a wonderful thai girl that runs a very smooth and reasonable operation. She's very highly recommended by many of the LOS veterans.

Sadly, she's recently been diagnosed with cancer, and while still running the day-to-day operation, she's not doing the driving anymore and instead usually sends her uncle, who's always on time.

Give Apple a try: [email protected]

How much mate?

Here's her quote:

On Dec 17, 2010, at 12:40 AM, APPLE APPLE wrote:

Hello xxx

Thank you for your e-mail.

Airport to Pattaya 1100 baht including tolls.

If your want booking me you can send e-mail for me again.

If you okay with this, driver or me will show sign with your name at Door No.3

I hope i can take care you and see you soon

Thank you so much

Apple

I'm looking to book a taxi and would like it to turn up this time on the correct day and time can any off you regulars suggest a taxi firm that will fit the bill. I'm heading out early jan to patts.

You can go down 1 floor and take a taxi meter.

Always dozens of them waiting there.

The lady will tell you straight 1,500b and you cans say firmly 1,200b plus toll (60b).

This is the best non-waiting option.

By booking a taxi before, you always have a risk he won't be there, your flight is delayed, or anything else. By going down stairs, you just bargain 1 minute and you go. So easy.

By booking, you will save 260b. Up to you.

Best of both worlds is to book, then if they don't show, walk downstairs.

MY Price is 1,000 Baht boss

thank you to use my service

I've used Mr T a few times and he's never let me down,always there with a board with my name on,can recommend him.