Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Samsung Monte

alwayskeen

This phone is boxed with all the UK bits and pieces - charger, manual, cables etc. It was bought in the UK about three months ago and used as a backup only - I see there have been 39 text messages sent on it, probably even fewer phone calls.

It has had a screen protector and gel case from new so is totally unmarked. It is also unlocked to any network.

In short, this can be given as a present just as from the shop. Perfect nick, fully boxed and highly specced with full internet access, built-in social networking and tons of stuff I know nothing about.

Today (22nd December) these are on sale at tuk.com for 7,190 Baht. I am asking for half that at 3500 Baht.

Both me and the phone are in Soi Honey Inn, and you can reach me on my main phone number 0892 539 299

Thanks for reading.

Edited by alwayskeen

It ain't love, but it ain't bad.

This phgone is boxed with all the UK bits and pieces - charger, manual, cables etc. It was bought in the UK about three months ago and used as a backup only - I see there have been 39 text messages sent on it, probably even fewer phone calls.

It has had a screen protector and gel case from new so is totally unmarked. It is also unlocked to any network.

In short, this can be given as a present just as from the shop. Perfect nick, fully boxed and highly specced with full internet access, built-in social networking and tons of stuff I know nothing about.

Today (22nd December) these are on sale at tuk.com for 7,190 Baht. I am asking for half that at 3500 Baht.

Both me and the phone are in Soi Honey Inn, and you can reach me on my main phone number 0892 539 299

Thanks for reading.

What's the model number ?

Is 3000bht any good to you?

:)

I guess spilt the difference is in order - 3250? Have to be a bit sharpish, though.

Cheers.

It ain't love, but it ain't bad.