IGNORED

learning thai via skype

pockets88

hi all i have being trying to learn thai for years using rosseta stone and not having much succes, recently i found a thai teacher online who uses skype her english is very good and i have learned more in the last few months from her than on my own, she charges ten dollars an hour, she takes paymeant through paypal, i have two hours a week which cost's about thirteen pound in my eyes that's a bargin

am i allowed to post her website address on here, i do not want to break any site rules

I don't see why not. If you are just a satisfied customer rather than anyone who has a vested interest then it isn't breaking any rules (even if you do have a vested interest, you could always post it in the Business forum).

This is actually a very interesting way of learning - there are quite a number of people offering this sort of service. People interested might like to check out this site: Learn Thai via Skype.

Edited by tode1640

Trip Reports:

"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company."

Mark Twain

I don't see why not. If you are just a satisfied customer rather than anyone who has a vested interest then it isn't breaking any rules (even if you do have a vested interest, you could always post it in the Business forum).

This is actually a very interesting way of learning - there are quite a number of people offering this sort of service. People interested might like to check out this site: Learn Thai via Skype.

her website is www.thaiwithjoy.com

Thanks, guys!

I was wondering if somebody did this live over the web.

Joy is pretty hot too! What a money spinner for her at $12/hr!

:001_Thank_You5:

single-mum.jpg

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif