IGNORED

Doctor near LK Metro

fly

Lately when I go to piss it has been stinging a little bit and wondering if anyone knows a good doctor near the LK Metro/Central Pattaya area? I've googled it and it could be because I been doing it to many times,std or bruised the inside of my penis; just want a doc to take a look before I leave,thanks.

Lately when I go to piss it has been stinging a little bit and wondering if anyone knows a good doctor near the LK Metro/Central Pattaya area? I've googled it and it could be because I been doing it to many times,std or bruised the inside of my penis; just want a doc to take a look before I leave,thanks.

Hi mate,

On LKMetro, just get on a baht bus towards south (Tuckom). Go to the end of soi buhakao. Get off at intersection, cross the road to Tuckom and turn right. Maybe 1 minute walk on this side, find the road that leads to Day Night hotel. Go in that road and on the left handside there is DrOlivier Clinic.

http://www.dr-olivier-clinic.com/

He is very professional. Real Doctor... 400b consultation.

From LKmtero, it will take you not more than 5 minutes to get there.

good luck to you.

Edit : closed on sunday...

Edited by jojomecanic

Thanks JOJOMECANIC! Will check it out tomorrow

There is a Clinic just off Walking Street, If you can find Babydolls and look as if you are looking out the front door it is the next soi over ( sorry I can't give you an exact address) that soi babydols is in forks off the right if you entering from second road take the direction to the right, they are very good and would have seen just about every thing the lady Dr on duty is very good and will be able to sort you out quickly, I was reading her book on STD's (It would make a good door stop) there was some scary picture in that edition almost enough to make me celibate .... well almost

Thanks JOJOMECANIC! Will check it out tomorrow

There are also some clinics in Soi Buhakao, near LKMetro.

Just come out of LKMetro, cross soi buhakao and turn left. Walk 2 minutes. As you get to the big pink hotel (Siam Sawadee), it's too far, come back and walk 3 minutes on the other way. You 'll find it...

Many pharmacies there, you can also ask.

I remember a few meters from LKMetro, I went into a clinic somedays and they asked me if I wanted to see a doctor. Sou you won't be long to find it.

If you want an european doctor, just go to doctor Olivier.

Edit : I found one ther on Soi Buakhao

http://www.pattayaphotoguide.com/?a3vRUCQskcgBKDhA

clinic.JPG

Edited by jojomecanic