IGNORED

Teaching english at private schools

kiwinick1312

Hi Just curious if it is possible to teach english in Pattaya without having a degree? I am prepared to do that TEFL course thing if it can land me a job. I just thinking of ways I can live with my girl in Pattaya so money not my primary concern regarding a salary.

Cheers and hope to get some good advice

Nick

After looking at the ECC website it is apparent that degrees are required to teach ESL there now. They only pay 35 000 a month and expect a degree! Craziness. If this is the case, I assume that other schools also want a degree.

The international schools will expect an education degree and multiple years of experience.

Never say never, but I think you should look at other ways to stay in Pats.

After looking at the ECC website it is apparent that degrees are required to teach ESL there now. They only pay 35 000 a month and expect a degree! Craziness. If this is the case, I assume that other schools also want a degree.

The international schools will expect an education degree and multiple years of experience.

Never say never, but I think you should look at other ways to stay in Pats.