IGNORED

easier to get visa if previously had tourist visa?

na-rak86

i went straight for settlement visa ,nothing to gain by going through extra cost of v/v

alan from wales

does not help at all as settlement visa and tourist visa's have different requirments and are judge differently. as long as you have the right info that this is real then you will have no problems mate getting one of the companys that help with visa is worth while paying for as they will check your info first and tell you everything you need.

is it recommended to get a tourist visa for tgf/wife before applying for visa to stay as wife?

Well, it might be an idea to see if your "intended" could live in the UK? Plus, a visit shows you have an "ongoing and subsisting" relationship and can do nothing but make your application for settlement easier.

Also, why pay an agent when it's quite easy to do the visa application yourself? It isn't too difficult and plenty of advice and guidance on the net.

You're looking at £750 for a S/V, plus TB test, plus A1 Test so the money saved would come in handy.

RAZZ

Guys got some bad news for you, if you bring you GF/Wife to the UK on a settlement visa she will have to pass the A1 English test in LOS to get this visa granted or if she is in the UK at present on this visa she will have to do the same in the UK to get the visa extended, these rules can into effect last Monday have a lot at there website for more info, looks like if a person does not speak/understand enough English they will not be allowed in the UK and the ones in the UK will have to leave

Cheers

JT

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

Its only a listening & verbal test its not particularly difficult.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

Well, it might be an idea to see if your "intended" could live in the UK? Plus, a visit shows you have an "ongoing and subsisting" relationship and can do nothing but make your application for settlement easier.

Also, why pay an agent when it's quite easy to do the visa application yourself? It isn't too difficult and plenty of advice and guidance on the net.

You're looking at £750 for a S/V, plus TB test, plus A1 Test so the money saved would come in handy.

RAZZ

i did not pay that much mate and their was something i had forgoten and they told me this if they had not i would have had the app turned down so yes it was very much worth (a1 test is very basic and very easy to pass)

• 2 weeks later...

Its only a listening & verbal test its not particularly difficult.

Maybe not for lady with some grasp of the English language, but a lady with not much experience would struggle you would have to agree.

" I like to live life like one big carnival, get drunk and act like an Animal "