IGNORED

Free calls to LOS

Thai Visa Express

If you take a new x series phone contract out with 3 www.3.co.uk it is skype enabled you registar an account on your mobile and if your mate has an x series phone you can skpe call him totally free from your handset.So if your in Thailand i can call your handset

you accept incoming skpe call from me and we can chat about your mongering totally free. :001_Santa_Sleigh:

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

• 2 weeks later...

I love the idea of VOIP and have tried tons of different services but, sadly, I think that free/cheap calls don't make up for the lousy quality you occasionally get. Sometimes it's fine, usually it's a bit ropey and sometimes it's pure shite.

Because you do everyday here my boy,you would still be sat in silks with the chavs if we never led you to LOS.....

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059