IGNORED

Marry TG VISA help please

na-rak86

Hello planning on marrying the TGF in 18 months or so, we want the traditional thai wedding in the village, and after move to the uk for 10-20 years

someone suggested to me the fiancee visa is much easier with a good pass rate, if this is the case could i do the ceremony in the thai village with no paperwork, then do a small civil ceremony in the uk? Also how do you start the visa process and what is needed beforehand (thai passport? proof of relationship? etc)

I apologise if this question has been asked many times, but had a quick look through here and not found out much info, im really basic never applied for any visa before and need things spelling out where to apply, how to apply, where the tg could get a recognised english language certificate etc

thank you all in advance

Hi mate... Check out the following website, this should be your starting point.

http://www.vfs-uk-th.com/

If you have the time it is well worth reading up on what is required and submitting the application yourself rather than using an agent.

My advice is to marry in Thailand once married here you apply for a settlement visa and your wife will get a 2 year visa ( subject to qualifying ). If you apply for a fiancée visa she needs to enter the UK and marry within a 6 month window you the apply for the settlement visa using form FLR (M) Costs £650.00 to the UK/BA. You will save this fee if you marry in Thailand.

Guidance

Husbands, wives and civil partners

Fiance(e)s and proposed civil partners

If you have Irish/EU family you may qualify for an EU Family permit.

Regards Paul

Edited by Thai Visa Express

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

so is it the vaf4a form i fill in? do thi after the marriage? how long after submitting the forms does it take for a result we intended to marry then to honeymoon for a week or so then back to england does this dream need to go now? do we submit the forms honeymoon then i go to england back to work, while she stays in thailand for 3 months while we wait for the result? any decent advice would be much appreciated

Feel free to contact me via my email [email protected]

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059