IGNORED

the best xmas dinner in patts

scaffman

hi lad just trying to find out were you can get the best xmas dinner in pattaya :001_Thank_You5:

ones to avoid I would suggest are Jameson's and The Sportsman, both below average and highly priced both carvery's and the food in the past has been very dried out

depends if you want the best value or the best Xmas Dinner

The big hotels all put on massive spreads with essentially eat as much as you like, they may be 2,500- 3,000 bt but the quality is second to none

At the other end of the scale you have something like Pittini;s on Soi Buakhow which is offering xmas lunch at 395 bt and the quality of food in there is very good

There is another thread here for Bob's BBQ which is a USA styled Xmas lunch and looks good value

Then you have all the top restaurants and bars around town which will be anything from 395- 3000bt

Personally I like the Montien or Dusit where you can go for 3-4 hours and try a bit of everything, then head out on a very full stomach to enjoy the night, as sadly Fool's and Horses is not on at 9pm here

Now I am hungry so heading out, enjoy your Xmas Lunch/Dinner

i agree about the carverys,me and my better half have been trying to find a top class sit down christmas lunch and we have been successful at last.we found a six course set menu ,the works at casa pascals web site for 1390b +vat,so we popped along to the restaurant and booked job sorted.its one of the best eating places in pattaya so we know its going to be good and as we are at the lk renaissance its just down the road, which is a bonus.as to the night,well no fools and horses i admit but we brought with us the full dvd series 7 of shameless 15 hours of bliss.as a little bonus seeing this is our first christmas away from home we put in the cases 7lb of blue stilton and 3lb of smoked applewood cheese.finally a bottle of taylors port and that should hopefully sort christmas day out.cheers

i agree about the carverys,me and my better half have been trying to find a top class sit down christmas lunch and we have been successful at last.we found a six course set menu ,the works at casa pascals web site for 1390b +vat,so we popped along to the restaurant and booked job sorted.its one of the best eating places in pattaya so we know its going to be good and as we are at the lk renaissance its just down the road, which is a bonus.as to the night,well no fools and horses i admit but we brought with us the full dvd series 7 of shameless 15 hours of bliss.as a little bonus seeing this is our first christmas away from home we put in the cases 7lb of blue stilton and 3lb of smoked applewood cheese.finally a bottle of taylors port and that should hopefully sort christmas day out.cheers

sounds likes you have xmas all sorted thanks for that .but you can get blue stilton here well have a good one

sit on the beach in Jomtien or Wong Amat with some cold beer, grilled chicken, som tam and sticky rice.

thanks,but no thanks i think the above post makes more appeal.

• 2 weeks later...

Try 18 coins on soi buakao foods usually real good in there personally not had xmas dinner yet

Merry chrimble and a real cool yule

No money no honey, Bollocks I say no honey no money