2 Bedroomed Condo

Thai Visa Express

Picture 258.jpg

Picture 247.jpg

Picture 239.jpg

Picture 230.jpg

Picture 257.jpg

Picture 230.jpg

This is a very unique ground floor condo, it’s a two bed roomed which enjoys the benefit of agarden etc. The total living area is 97 SQM, with quality fixtures & fittings.

Features

Master bedroom fitted with a Kohler oval shaped air bath tub, his & hers matching hand bowls.

Garden area 46 SQM.

Fully equipped office area, double glazed PVC windows & comes FULLY FURNISHED.

Reduced from6.6 Million Baht to 5 million baht.

The avenue facilities

Contact me for further details 0801022328 no agents.

Picture 255.jpg

Edited by Thai Visa Express

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

That is a really good deal. Wish I would have seen this 6 months ago.

I am sure it will sell fast!

I'm advertising it for a friend its an excellent unit.

Thai Visa Express

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Picture 258.jpg

Picture 247.jpg

Picture 239.jpg

Picture 230.jpg

Picture 257.jpg

Picture 230.jpg

This is a very unique ground floor condo, it’s a two bed roomed which enjoys the benefit of agarden etc. The total living area is 97 SQM, with quality fixtures & fittings.

Features

Master bedroom fitted with a Kohler oval shaped air bath tub, his & hers matching hand bowls.

Garden area 46 SQM.

Fully equipped office area, double glazed PVC windows & comes FULLY FURNISHED.

Reduced from6.6 Million Baht to 5 million baht.

The avenue facilities

Contact me for further details 0801022328 no agents.

Will he consider renting?

No renting .

Thai Visa Express

The location of this place is excellent. The problem that may arise is if the Avenue Mall closes. Right now, you can exit the building and go through the Avenue Mall to get to Second Rd. If the Mall closes, then getting to Second Rd. becomes much more difficult.

The location of this place is excellent. It is right in the middle of town slightly off Second Rd, behind the Avenue Mall. The problem that may arise is if the Avenue Mall closes. Right now, you can exit the building and go through the Avenue Mall to get to Second Rd. If the Mall closes, then getting to Second Rd. becomes much more difficult. All the condo developments in back of the Avenue Mall face this potential problem. By the way, the 5 million baht selling price is about the same as an older condo that is on the market in this area that is only 2/3 the size.

Since you mentioned it, is there talk of the Avenue mall closing?

I was just there in October and it seemed just fine...my hair stylist is there (3rd floor) ...movies...starbucks/mcDonalds...etc....not to mention Villa Market.

Since I stay at the PBR, of course I appreciate the "cut-thru" to 2nd ave the mall affords us.

Cheers, Alex

The location of this place is excellent. It is right in the middle of town slightly off Second Rd, behind the Avenue Mall. The problem that may arise is if the Avenue Mall closes. Right now, you can exit the building and go through the Avenue Mall to get to Second Rd. If the Mall closes, then getting to Second Rd. becomes much more difficult. All the condo developments in back of the Avenue Mall face this potential problem. By the way, the 5 million baht selling price is about the same as an older condo that is on the market in this area that is only 2/3 the size.

Avenue mall is not going to close and the area continuing to grow.

I was just there in October and it seemed just fine...my hair stylist is there (3rd floor) ...movies...starbucks/mcDonalds...etc....not to mention Villa Market.

Since I stay at the PBR, of course I appreciate the "cut-thru" to 2nd ave the mall affords us.

Cheers, Alex

Currently lots of building work going on on the second floor where you exit the carpark, so i doubt it's gonna close.

Cheers, Alex

except for Mcdonalds the place looks dead.

Avenue mall is not going to close and the area continuing to grow.

Glad to hear it won't close. You don't usually see a lot of foot traffic and customers in the mall. Exact opposite with the Central Festival.

The avenue shopping centre may be growing, but i hear the California Wow gym is losing a stack of baht...

The avenue shopping centre may be growing, but i hear the California Wow gym is losing a stack of baht...

That is because they are making the typical Thai mistake:

If you need money raise the prices.

The need to drop their prices, go 24 hours, start marketing to the right demographics, and I think they cound turn that place around.

That is because they are making the typical Thai mistake:

If you need money raise the prices.

The need to drop their prices, go 24 hours, start marketing to the right demographics, and I think they cound turn that place around.

exactly, not sure who is running the place.

I actually find it hard to train with 3 personal trainers next to me practising their rap dancing in the mirrors.

exactly, not sure who is running the place.

I actually find it hard to train with 3 personal trainers next to me practising their rap dancing in the mirrors.

Nice!

At least it wasn't a tap number!

I would join there if they opened earlier. I like to train about 5 AM.

Luckily, the gym at my condo has free weights.

Still, It would be nice to have more equipment to use.

• 3 weeks later...

Its still a busy place.

Thai Visa Express

..... i hear the California Wow gym is losing a stack of baht...

Who goes to these places anyway, and why? There are LOTS of them around.

Most of the condo buildings I've been looking at have free Gyms in-house and I can't imagine the standard beer-swilling 2-week millionaire tourist managing to stagger past a bar or a hooker to get to a gym anyway. Perhaps I'm wrong.

Personally I just walk a lot. I suspect that any gym work would kill me instantly and I can think of better ways to go.

• 3 weeks later...

the wow gym is not going to close its busy. i go every day and for not being cheap i got a life membership 2 years ago for 10000 b some people talk pure garbage on this site.

the wow gym is not going to close its busy. i go every day and for not being cheap i got a life membership 2 years ago for 10000 b some people talk pure garbage on this site.

who's talking garbage bro??

it was reported on here that the last financial year i think California Wow lost something like 250odd million baht.

• 3 weeks later...

hole have you thought about what you said? 250 million baht loss ?

I think the guy who trains there everyday should know more than us.

Asfar as i have seen Gyms in condo buildings are not for people who actually work out, They are basically for guys who like to have the feeling that they could train if they wanted to lol

if anyone knows a condo building with half decent gym i would like to know.

I'm advertising it for a friend its an excellent unit.

As you were too lazy / couldn't be bothered to resize your pics and encourage more views thereby helping your friend, I can't help wonder how lazy / can't be bothered you might be should I require your services as a visa agent. Your grammar is no advertisement for professionalism either.

As you were too lazy / couldn't be bothered to resize your pics and encourage more views thereby helping your friend, I can't help wonder how lazy / can't be bothered you might be should I require your services as a visa agent. Your grammar is no advertisement for professionalism either.

The unit has sold.

The grammar was in fact copied and pasted from the Thai agents current brochure !

And you are somebody important ?

I'm far too busy to re size photographs you obviously have more time than me on your hands !

Edited by Thai Visa Express

Thai Visa Express