IGNORED

changton hotel

mike2228

If my memory serves me well, I believe you are referring to the New place on Soi Diana,nearly opposite the Eden massage shop. Never stayed there but to me looks like a fortress, no balcony, and small windows. Also I have heard not particulary cheap. Plenty of good top class accommodation available all around that area! :GoldenSmile1:

If my memory serves me well, I believe you are referring to the New place on Soi Diana,nearly opposite the Eden Massage shop. Never stayed there but to me looks like a fortress, no balcony, and small windows. Also I have heard not particulary cheap. Plenty of good top class accommodation available all around that area! :GoldenSmile1:

thanks.... i thinks it,s a new hotel ..

thanks.... i thinks it,s a new hotel ..

just got some info back ...about the changton hotel ..their not on the internet or email but if you walk in ..the rate is around 700 baht a night,.. sound good ,thats if the rooms are any good???

23 nights at the Changton 500b per night. Girl friendly, free tea n coffee large flat screen tv and dvd Cant go wrong

Approx room size/elevator/room clean and is elect included? Thanks :GoldenSmile1:

Approx room size/elevator/room clean and is elect included? Thanks :GoldenSmile1:

Sorry matey, only popped in the off chance I guess you should get a good idea of the room size from my link. The "delux" rooms are exactly the same but....Bigger!

They hadn't better charge lecy.. its supposed to be a hotel hehe The rooms are cleaned daily and there is an elevator. My first impressions was to book up for April. Enough said

i wonder if anyone ..has got any info on this new hotel.....photo,s would help...it do,es not help ...they are not on the internet or email.!!!??

• 2 weeks later...

just got some info on the changton hotel ....the rate is 1200 a night +300 to bring a girl back...

just got some info on the changton hotel ....the rate is 1200 a night +300 to bring a girl back...

WTF! Charging a Joiner Fee on Soi Diana :LMAO1: :LMAO1: :LMAO1: 1200 bht a night must be Thai logic!

Edited by sabrethrust

• 5 weeks later...

price check on the changton ...1000+..might....rate might change later in the season...i stayed in the intown on soi honey insted..might be a bit older but clean..pool on the top floor..

23 nights at the Changton 500b per night. Girl friendly, free tea n coffee large flat screen tv and dvd Cant go wrong

...just got back from pattaya....changton rate is 1000 per night....so i looked around....i ended up on soi honey at the intown hotel at 750 a night....not to bad + pool on the roof....