Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Last Minute Party At The Drunken Duck Soi L.k. Metro For Great Guy Kev0184 ., tuesday 7th december from 8pm .

The Drunken Duck

tommorrow night tuesday 7th of december there will be a going away party for a great guy and very good friend to some of us at the drunken duck in soi l.k. metro .

that great guy and good friend is well known board member kev0184 .

kev is a regular visitor to pattaya and has loads of friends here who he has met over the years , but recently kevs health has not been good and we dont think we will be seeing kev again for some time , though obviously we hope we do .

so id like to ask all of kevs friends and those who have never met kev and who are missing out by not knowing him , to come along to the drunken duck in l.k. metro to meet kev , have a few drinks , send him on his way back to england , with all of our well wishes fresh in his mind .

this will be a full party , with full catering , live band the lot .

i hope many many people turn out for this one .

it will definately be one of my rare drinking nights these days . i wouldnt miss it for the world and neither should you .

[b][size=3]The Drunken Duck - The place to stay in Soi LK Metro[/size][/b]

Pity I am in frozen UK, but I wish Kev all the very best for his future.

Tony

What time will the festivities begin?

Damn it!!! I have to go back to work today. I would have loved to come.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

What time will the festivities begin?

8 PM as says in header

<strong class='bbc'></strong><br /><br />I don't want you to swallow it all,just some of it<br /><br />I'll spray the rest on your face and tits