Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

PN Inn -Walking Street Area

tigerstail

Off Walking Street :GoldenSmile1:

PN Inn on Agoda.com is offering for reasonable rate. Has anyone stayed here before? The Agoda description says it is quiet, it's on one of the side streets -off Walking Street? I wonder how true this could be? I can't find any reviews anywhere...maybe off the radar? but nit/noy suspect if no one- has ever commented anywhere??

Anyone?? actually stayed here before?? Sure would like to hear your opinions of the place :001_Thank_You5:

Off Walking Street :GoldenSmile1:

PN Inn on Agoda.com is offering for reasonable rate. Has anyone stayed here before? The Agoda description says it is quiet, it's on one of the side streets -off walking street? I wonder how true this could be? I can't find any reviews anywhere...maybe off the radar? but nit/noy suspect if no one- has ever commented anywhere??

Anyone?? actually stayed here before?? Sure would like to hear your opinions of the place :001_Thank_You5:

Not seen many reports on this hotel at all.

Found the paragraph below by searching Google using PN Inn Pattaya. No idea when this was written though

P.N. Inn

Walk down the laneway that P72 Restaurant is on the corner of , and you will find on your right hand side: P. N . Inn. Officially : 342 Mu 10 , South Pattaya. Phone 038.424422. Dbl Air Bt 400 (low season) Bt ..... ? high season , which is extremely cheap for the great location in the middle of all the action. Good lobby, full house at the time of my enquiries and so could not look at the rooms. But you can not expect much for that price. Very nice Receptionist, who unfortunately could not speak English very well. The place had ambience. Recommended for a check out (suitability). Update : I have since inspected rooms etc. Nothing wrong with it for a budget traveller. This time , attractive Receptionist (daughter of owner) who understood english : )

Thanks,

Great location. Does it have a room safe?