IGNORED

Reverse Vasectomy

elway69

Any body had a reverse vasectomy done?

I've checked US and UK websites and it's too expensive,I would welcome any info from anyone who's had it done in Thailand.

Thanks

Elway

Any body had a reverse vasectomy done?

I've checked US and UK websites and it's too expensive,I would welcome any info from anyone who's had it done in Thailand.

Thanks

Elway

Thailand is probably as good a place as any with top hospitals at a much cheaper rate than where you live now. I never had a vasectomy and I doubt I will be foolish enough to have one at my age.

If you really want a vasectomy, that is if you want to contribute to global warming in this uncertain world, you should consider Thailand. The medical care here is very good indeed, at a much reduced price to where you come from. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Contact DR. Thanoo Choovichian Urology Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital - Bangkok. Please do not ask me any questions, just call and get the information.

had a pal who had it done never had a stiff again, Topped himself

I got a open ended No scalpel vasectomy when I was in my twenties! I froze some sperm for a number of years in case I changed my mind but recently gave up on that and am very happy with my decision, but of course it's a personal decision everyone must make for themselves, it is possible to reverse them in some cases but they say if you get one consider yourself sterile for life. As far as getting wood, no problem at all.

By the way open ended means they only cauterize one end of the vas deferens and let your semen empty out in your nut sack rather than get congested in the vas. Probably 99% of vasectomies are closed ended, most docs won't do open ended claiming it's less full proof but I researched it extensively and think that's a load of BS. The open ended has the least incidence of testicle pain or a feeling of congestion afterwards.

No scalpel means they poke a hole at the base of your dick find the vas deferens yank em out cauterize em and stuff em back in. I think the no scalpel part is a little gimmicky and probably not much better than using a scalpel which I think means they poke a bigger hole to find the vas deferens.

I dunno after going through all that trouble I wouldn't want to reverse it.