IGNORED

snus

som topicen sier.

hvor er det mulig å få tak i snus?

ser at siste topic er over ett år gammel så muligens det er kommet flere steder?

anyways, noen som har peiling?

general_snus.jpg

har'n inte saab så har'n inte bil

Globetrotter soi 7

Bolaget LK Metro

Scandalic soi skaw beach

Hasses restaurang soi post office

Det är dom jag kommer på rak arm!

Johnny Wilde

CEO - Heavydrinking Hardcore Mongers Union of Pattaya

"You only pass through this life once, you never come back for encores!" - Elvis Presley

"You guys took "normal mongering" and shot it full of nitroglycerin and then set a match to it" - thumper63

Sorry about the language.

What are Snus?, have seen a big sign in a Hua Hin bar the last two visits, "Snus for sale here" but never got round to finding out what a Snu is.

Hope i am not going to wish i had asked.

Cheers.

hmm, if i could explain in norwegian it would be easy.

but in english it is a bit harder.

but snus is packed tobacco that you put under your lip.

not the chewing tobacco they have in the states.

here is a link where they explain a bit better.

hope this answer your question.

oki alle tiders.

har skrevet ned stedene no, så slipper vi noen form for abstinenser mens vi er på ferie :GoldenSmile1:

Scandibar langs beach road (mellom soi 13 og 13/1 tror jeg?) selger det også. Men ta med deg et tårn løssnus, sist gang tok jeg med porsjon og da gikk jeg fort tom. Koster en formue iallefall i Scandibar!

What are Snus?, have seen a big sign in a Hua Hin bar the last two visits, "Snus for sale here" but never got round to finding out what a Snu is.

Cheers.

Looks like snuff my friend!!

Scandibar langs beach road (mellom soi 13 og 13/1 tror jeg?) selger det også. Men ta med deg et tårn løssnus, sist gang tok jeg med porsjon og da gikk jeg fort tom. Koster en formue iallefall i Scandibar!

oki great. will do

Looks like snuff my friend!!

ye it may look like it, but its not the same.

here is a line from the link.

"Not to be confused with the dry (inhaled through the nose) form of tobacco, snuff."

Cheers.

very similar to Skoal or Copenhagen in the US

som topicen sier.

hvor er det mulig å få tak i snus?

ser at siste topic er over ett år gammel så muligens det er kommet flere steder?

anyways, noen som har peiling?

general_snus.jpg

Jeg har ikke sett det her. Jeg vil gi deg beskjed om jeg finner noen.

quicky bar (mentioned already) has a very good price

Do you know what it costs? I will def. run out, but I actually don't think it's a good idea to bring too much because I've heard you have to pay quite an ammount to customs if you get caught?

hmm, if i could explain in norwegian it would be easy.

but in english it is a bit harder.

but snus is packed tobacco that you put under your lip.

not the chewing tobacco they have in the states.

here is a link where they explain a bit better.

hope this answer your question.

Another tick in the never ending quest for Knowledge.

:001_Thank_You5:

Do you know what it costs? I will def. run out, but I actually don't think it's a good idea to bring too much because I've heard you have to pay quite an ammount to customs if you get caught?

I think it was 250 baht last time i was there (september).

Jeg har ikke sett det her. Jeg vil gi deg beskjed om jeg finner noen.

flotters

quicky bar (mentioned already) has a very good price

awesome. will have a look 3 february, thanks

ye ive heard so too, better not bring anything and just get it when i arrive then. so first stop (even befor hotel) will be quicky bar :GoldenSmile1:

You can bring 250g of Tobacco, 10 Portion/5 Loose

I read that you could bring in up to 500g of tobacco and so would depend on how much tobacco is in each snus can. I use the mini portions so brought 40 cans with me from the US. Would be interested to know where the information about 10 portions/5 Loose comes from

Taoism: sh*t happens

Buddhism: if sh*t happens, it isn't really sh*t

Islam: if sh*t happens, it is the will of Allah

Catholicism: if sh*t happens, you deserve it

Judaism: why does this sh*t always happen to us?

Atheism: I don't believe this sh*t

I read that you could bring in up to 500g of tobacco and so would depend on how much tobacco is in each snus can. I use the mini portions so brought 40 cans with me from the US. Would be interested to know where the information about 10 portions/5 Loose comes from

http://thailand.visahq.com/customs/ here Is one I found in english, the other one I found was at a norwegian forum..

Here a can of portion is 24g (not sure what it is in the US), and hence you can bring 10 cans of portions. Loose is 50 (?), therefore 5 cans!

edit; Not sure about mini portions as I've never used those nor do I knwo anyone that do.

Edited by Knudde

http://thailand.visahq.com/customs/ here Is one I found in english, the other one I found was at a norwegian forum..

Here a can of portion is 24g (not sure what it is in the US), and hence you can bring 10 cans of portions. Loose is 50 (?), therefore 5 cans!

edit; Not sure about mini portions as I've never used those nor do I knwo anyone that do.

Now I am totally confused as the TAT site say 500gms of smoking tobacco revised per Thai customs in Dec 2006 but the customs website say 250gms so the allowance for snus as they are not smoking tobacco is unknown.

FYI mini portions vary between 6 and 8 gms per can. They all come from Sweden anyway. US Snus now produced by Marlboro and Camel are about $3.00 for 6 which is why i order online for Swedish ones which are the same for cans of 20 or 24

Now I am totally confused as the TAT site say 500gms of smoking tobacco revised per Thai customs in Dec 2006 but the customs website say 250gms so the allowance for snus as they are not smoking tobacco is unknown.

FYI mini portions vary between 6 and 8 gms per can. They all come from Sweden anyway. US Snus now produced by Marlboro and Camel are about $3.00 for 6 which is why i order online for Swedish ones which are the same for cans of 20 or 24

I also go to Sweden to buy snus, it's fresher and cheaper. Here it costs around 10 $ for a 24 g portion box.

I've tasted Camel snus, but not really that good. We also have lucky strike and so, but all made in Sweden too I guess

• 5 months later...

Quicky bar still 250.