IGNORED

Big C Restaurants!

Have been in Big C several times but have never paid attention to its restaurants. Will be residing quite nearby there next trip, so would appreciate BM's recommendations as to restaurants in Big C (and the surrounding area) to patronize or to avoid.

MANY THANX!

great food

you got get a swipe card first

say put 200 baht on it ,at the kiosk

then go to a food counter,lots to choose from.

ask for a meal,give them the card

they swipe it,credit comes off,prices are on the board,next to the pic of the food,meal

get a drink,then eat meal

when finished ,can take card back to kiosk,and get refund on credits left

i useally look at all the food,add up the prices,then put that on the card

tesco lotus the same as big c,food land is cash,does nice jelly and ice cream,lol

place all ways full of thais ,so got be good place to eat

can learn thai too,thai name for your dish ,they help you out ,most speak english any way

plus can point to the food ,if they not sure

pet mai,spicey yeh,handy one,nid noi pet,little spicey,

well i have used them in phucket,samui,bangkok,chang mai,all over ,save ton of money

air con too,see hot thai ladys in there as a bonus

good luck

big c and lotus got websites as well

I go eat at Fuji several times each trip. Highly recomended, but not too cheap...

Tor

Live for today, gone tomorrow, that's me.... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha (Roger The Hat - Pink Floyd roadie)

Fuji is my favorite at the Big c, but i also like the place next to it with the hot pot.

Fuji is my favorite at the Big c, but i also like the place next to it with the hot pot.

Concur, I'm also a fan of MBK..

If can, can.. If no can, no can..

There are two Big C's in Pattaya, one in North Pattaya and one in South Pattaya.

I would skip both of them and head to Central Festival.... much better selection and overall nicer place.

• 2 weeks later...

Have been in Big C several times but have never paid attention to its restaurants. Its really lovely place to be with family , friends,or colleagues.I've used it for breakfast meetings, been for lunch and dinner.

• 5 months later...

Will recommend MK if you want to please a TG, they seems really happy to eat there but in my own opinion, the steamboat there are nothing special.

Do order the roast pork though, thats worth recommending.

Cheers!

I hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it.

• 1 month later...

MK is fantastic sukiyaki, all cooked in one pot served with spicey sauce, fuji is a very good japanese restaurant although expensive, then ramen is a thai noodle soup restaurant which is very reasonably priced! for fast food thai style chesters grill is cheap and cheerful!

MK is fantastic sukiyaki, all cooked in one pot served with spicey sauce, fuji is a very good japanese restaurant although expensive, then ramen is a thai noodle soup restaurant which is very reasonably priced! for fast food thai style chesters grill is cheap and cheerful!

• 2 weeks later...

anyone know the name of the classy thai small restaurant which is located right on the left as u enter BIG C.? I ate some very tasty meals 2 years ago

anyone know the name of the classy thai small restaurant which is located right on the left as u enter BIG C.? I ate some very tasty meals 2 years ago

Try the Thai restaurant on south Sukhumvit, opposite Lotus and just before soi 87 to the Dark Side. It has recently been refettled and is one of the best in the area. It has a Thai name but is next to a new resort hotel (and part of it). The food is superb and is exactly what visitors and ex-pats enjoy. Despite speaking some Thai, I am absolutely hopeless at reading it !!! Apparently it is Khao Jao Khao Neow according to my other half !! Good luck in your search - but should you find it, it really is top dollar !!!