IGNORED

Loy Krathong Festival in Issan.

Just a few photos of a recent festival similar to plenty held all around Thailand. Nine villages all put forward a local girl to be the regional Noppamas beauty Queen in this region in the North east area of Issan (Si chomphu). This particular function was not on the river bank but around a large lake just outside one of the villages which is normally where everyone goes to exercise.

Maybe a bit boring for the mongers but thought a few might like to see some traditional pics.

Big C

P1040222.JPG

P1040224.JPG

P1040254.JPG

P1040273.JPG

P1040281.JPG

Thanks, great pics

Improving one Issan girls cash flow , one cash grant at a time !

thanks. good pics.

Been to a few Loy Krathong Festivals up country, and they all turn into a big piss up afterwards. :GoldenSmile1:

Farang = Walking ATM. TG's push the right buttons and money comes out. PIN = BBBJ

Thanks for the pics, Big C.

I always like to see pics of different things about LOS, as well as the girls.

Thanks for your pics. Loy Krathong is such a nice festival. I was with my LT Thai girl in Patts two times during the Loy Krathong and it was always

a great experience.

Pattaya: You can checkout any time you like - but you can never leave - Eagles

Nice pixs Big C..i remember a few years back i spent Loy Krathong in Pattaya......its such a chilled out festival & had a great time of it.

Thxs for sharing :Grin3:

• 4 weeks later...

Big C, I don't find em boring at all. Pics like that always bring back some great memories & help keeps the dream alive until the day I retire in LOS.

Chears for posting them.