IGNORED

lady boy

mattysabs34

although i consider my self straight i do know deep down i would love to try a lady boy once in my life any one here know where i can start looking in pattaya it gotta be dicreet

although i consider my self straight i do know deep down i would love to try a lady boy once in my life any one here know where i can start looking in pattaya it gotta be dicreet

If you look for decreet,i would suggest Ezy bar(Soi BJ of Walking Street)

Ps.I will move this topic to the right section later.

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

My first time with a ladyboy was Arm from Soho Bar on Soi 6, think she is one of two ladyboys who works at that bar; simply went upstairs to the bedroom over the bar with her - none of the other girls took a blind bit of notice as it was an everyday event for them (Arm is very popular!).

Otherwise, Ezy Bar is great as Matrix said - but very much a full-on ladyboy bar - you just got to be able to find it - Soi BJ is very easy to miss as you walk along Walking Street.

You could also try Kitten Club/Obcessions on Soi 13/4 - a large bar that has two entrances one for the Kitten Club the other for Obcessions but both lead into the same bar/gogo with a central stage where the girls perform on one side and the ladyboys the other. And not always easy to spot the difference believe me!You can easily stroll from one side of the bar to another as you wish Anyhow there is a hotel directly above the bar that does short-time rooms if you feel tempted by anyone.

I still go mostly with girls, but I do now like the occasional ladyboy experience!

Have included a picture of Arm from Soho Bar, she is a mute, but is great for a first timer as she will let you do what you want at the pace you want and not try and take control as some ladyboys will.

Enjoy!

SDC10447 (Small).JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, Soi BJ on Walking Street is very discret and has some very nice ladyboys.

I stayed there at Jasmine hotel and had to go pass them everyday. Some where stunning ! Could nearly turn me on...

Soi BJ is opposite side of Marine disco :

DSC00553.JPG

After the sign "tattoo". Just before Jasmine hotel, always a few LB there, and even a couple of bars with nice LB. And there is also a SThotel 300b inside this soi, so you don't have to go out in WS hand in hand with your LB

DSC00554.JPG

This LB is working in the bar at entry corner of SoiBJ. He's very nice, smiling ans doesn't hassle you as use to do the LB. I bought him/she a drink and the chat was nice.

I'm too young to go with LB, but maybe one day, who knows... but it might be with one like him. Friendly, a bit shy and smiling.

DSC00556.JPG

next trip is see a ladyboy as hot as the ones here i will do her

• 4 weeks later...

Wow, Arm is beautiful, I'd say with a few drinks I'd never be able to tell. Never been with a LB but judging by above picks I could be tempted for one night only and purely for experimental reasons.

• 1 month later...

Arm is indeed a beauty, Soho is a great bar and the 2nd girl ( ladyboy ) is at So What bar named C (See) also very sweet and very fem. This is Thailand & ladyboys are the " third gender " not gay as some might think but girls that were unfortunate to be born with a cock.

Some keep it and other's go for the chop " sex change surgery " and they aren't trying to trick anyone, just ask them & they will tell you they are ladyboy.

Those of you not into that need not worry, there are plenty of real girls on Soi 6 - your " toots are safe " ;)

Wow, Arm is beautiful, I'd say with a few drinks I'd never be able to tell.

It depends on if you are laying on your stomach or on your back. :GoldenSmile1:

I have no experience with LB, but I find the more and more interesting. They are great LB's in the pictures above. Thank you.

• 5 years later...

I see this is an old topic, but... if anyone look for discreet then check ThaiFriendly site and ask lb there if meet for ST their place. If they ask why not your hotel just reply you travel with family and they understand. No more then B1500 for ST. Best time for discreet meeting their place is during day time.

Archived