IGNORED

Citin Loft Pattaya

englishman

I’m fresh back from my latest trip to Thailand and as always spent a fair amount of the time in Pattaya. I had decided this trip to try a couple of different hotels, one that interested me was the Citin Loft as I had seen a couple of good reviews from this place and the Agoda reviews looked ok as well.

Firstly it is not as new a hotel as is promoted either that or it is ageing very quickly. On the plus side the rooms at this hotel are big and I mean big perhaps even too big as furnishings are a little Spartan in the regular rooms but if you like room then this is the place to be. The included breakfast was about average being mostly Thai food but with the option of getting an Omelette which was pretty decent. The staff was friendly and helpful but my water problem remained unresolved which was a pain.

For me that’s where the good stuff ended, as quoted above there was a hot water problem my entire stay, if you waited long enough then you did finally get a hot shower, but if a second person wanted to shower then the wait for hot water started all over again. I did not find the cleaning of the rooms to be that good in fact I found the whole hotel on the dirty side, for me at least.

But the biggest problem really was the location, very difficult to find initially and still not easy to get too even when you know where it was.

If Soi Metro was your hang out then you had a good brisk 12 -15 minute walk to get there and at least a brisk 25mins + to get to Walking Street.

Bringing back a lady again was a pain as after the Baht buses dropped you off at the junction of 2nd road and Central Road (Pattaya Klang) there was still a 10 minute walk to the hotel.

There is a pool at this hotel but it’s in the foyer area and really not in a good location at all with very little sun to be had if that’s what you wanted.

For me this hotel was a disappointment as I had high hopes for it, stay there again? I very much doubt it, though the price was good there is much better to be had for your money.citin1.JPG

Edited by englishman

If God hadn't meant you to eat it , he wouldn't have made it look like a taco !

I'd rather burn out than rust away !

I’m fresh back from my latest trip to Thailand and as always spent a fair amount of the time in Pattaya. I had decided this trip to try a couple of different hotels, one that interested me was the Citin Loft as I had seen a couple of good reviews from this place and the Agoda reviews looked ok as well.

Firstly it is not as new a hotel as is promoted either that or it is ageing very quickly. On the plus side the rooms at this hotel are big and I mean big perhaps even too big as furnishings are a little Spartan in the regular rooms but if you like room then this is the place to be. The included breakfast was about average being mostly Thai food but with the option of getting an Omelette which was pretty decent. The staff was friendly and helpful but my water problem remained unresolved which was a pain.

For me that’s where the good stuff ended, as quoted above there was a hot water problem my entire stay, if you waited long enough then you did finally get a hot shower, but if a second person wanted to shower then the wait for hot water started all over again. I did not find the cleaning of the rooms to be that good in fact I found the whole hotel on the dirty side, for me at least.

But the biggest problem really was the location, very difficult to find initially and still not easy to get too even when you know where it was.

If Soi Metro was your hang out then you had a good brisk 12 -15 minute walk to get there and at least a brisk 25mins + to get to Walking Street.

Bringing back a lady again was a pain as after the Baht buses dropped you off at the junction of 2nd road and Central Road (Pattaya Klang) there was still a 10 minute walk to the hotel.

There is a pool at this hotel but it’s in the foyer area and really not in a good location at all with very little sun to be had if that’s what you wanted.

For me this hotel was a disappointment as I had high hopes for it, stay there again? I very much doubt it, though the price was good there is much better to be had for your money.post-29645-0-39342700-1290709936.jpg

Thanks for the info & pic.

Any more pics please ????

:001_Thank_You5:

• 2 weeks later...

:GoldenSmile1:

Although I never stayed there, I did take a look at a room a couple of years ago, and agree withy everything you say.The room was very spacious with big balcony overlooking front, and large bathroom with separate shower.

I decided not to book as I really didnt like the location, very awkward to get to, and if you were walking back at night from Soi 6/Second Road,had to walk down badly lit back lanes,not too safe.