IGNORED

Bars back to 24 hour drinking

sonny

yea i seen this,did they ever stop 24 hour drinking?just lights off thats all i remember,also they have to apply for a licence,just seems like another way for the bib to get some more money

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png

Good news if it happens.

I know a lot of smaller bars stay open with music off / lights down low until the last customer goes but would be better atmosphere if they could do it legally.

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

Good news if it happens.

I know a lot of smaller bars stay open with music off / lights down low until the last customer goes but would be better atmosphere if they could do it legally.

So true. I remember those legal 24 hour days. Did'nt matter what time of night you went out, music was playing all night.

As Mr obvious pointed out ' did they ever stop 24 hour drinking?' No but it was far better without the lights going out and no music.

>> Pattaya entertainment zone <<

So what area are they talking about.

Would this be limited to this be limited to Walking Street, some other area or several areas?

>> Pattaya entertainment zone <<

So what area are they talking about.

Would this be limited to this be limited to walking street, some other area or several areas?

Could be wrong, but I do believe the "Entertainment Zone" is bounded by Naklua in the north and Jomtien in the south and between Sukhumvit and the beach.

Bam Bam

Edited by Bam_Bam

That which doesn't kill me only makes me stronger

:LMAO1: So is there a non-entertainment zone in Pattaya ?

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

In the early hours of Friday morning night-revellers in Pattaya witnessed a major police operation, involving some 100 officers, to control the closing times of entertainment venues throughout the city. Officials said that most venues had complied with the regulatory 3:00 am closing for those within the specified zone, and 2:00 am for those outside.

Pattaya, November 26, 2010 [PDN]: At approximately 3.15am, a special task force of 100 officers, under the supervision of Chonburi Deputy Commissioner Theeraphon Jindaluang, inspected entertainment venues throughout Pattaya City. They were concentrating specifically on closing times together with three measures previously announced by the authorities : 1. No under18 year-olds inside the venues, 2. No drugs and 3. No weapons or other dangerous illegal items in the venues.

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2010/11/26/massive-police-operation-controls-nightlife-closing-times/

Big Ol' Lucky Ol' Al.

It would be great if the Bars are open for 24 Hrs, even if we are Drunk, we can sit/relax for some more time till we normal, with out worrying for the closing hrs. More over Party can be extended till morning.

Lets cross our fingers it happens.

Didn't know they had to close early,on soi diana a few bars there stayed open constantly. The two Luck bars stayed open anyway as a lovely non barfinable girl call Noi who I liked and talked with nearly everyday worked from 8am to 8pm and another lady came in and worked 8pm to 8am. Same witha few other bars I noticed in LK. I think teh Joy bar on Soi 8 stayed open as well, lady I know from there starts at 6am :/