IGNORED

Need another sentence translated

CockBoy

This girl I know sent me a message after I told her I liked her etc.

THe problem is I have no clue what she's saying (and she barely speaks english).

"Chan yark hai khun doo jai khong "name" long long"

CockBoy AKA Alex AKA Alex the CockBoy AKA Beavis AKA One Bullet Man AKA Comatose AKA Dtia AKA Paper AKA Ghost AKA Eric

"English, motherfucker! Do you speak it?"

"My pissed up motorbike taxi driver might smash me straight into a bus, but that doesn't mean I want to walk everywhere."
-bagel

à¹à¹˜à¹”๘๗๑๒๗๖๕

THe problem is I have no clue what she's saying (and she barely speaks english).

That would be "I want you to take long long time to study each other"

haha if you want any more help in thai language you can call me 082-0550527, it's fun.

I think it means, I give my heart to you for ever, however my thai is quite limited so I look at the words I recognise and fill inthe rest to make sense of the sentance, I am sure there are many members that do speak thai fluently that will correct me if I am wrong :GoldenSmile1:

Chan yark hai khun = I would like you to. Doo jai= it depends on what it sounds like, if it sounds like the English word 'do' then it means to look at her heart/soul (jai means heart of course). The thing is though that jai can be used with so many prefixes and suffixes so Thai script would really help here. Long long is either her using the English word long and using it twice to enhance the meaning or it is the Thai word loong which means to try something. I'll assume that she meant it to be the English word.

I'd say that the meaning of the sentence in it's totality is "I'd like you to try ***** heart/soul" in other words give her a try romantically. However it all depends on which Thai words are represented by 'doo' and 'long' as I can think of different possibilities for these words that would change the overall meaning of the sentence. hope that this helps.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

Chan yark hai khun = I would like you to. Doo jai= it depends on what it sounds like, if it sounds like the English word 'do' then it means to look at her heart/soul (jai means heart of course). The thing is though that jai can be used with so many prefixes and suffixes so Thai script would really help here. Long long is either her using the English word long and using it twice to enhance the meaning or it is the Thai word loong which means to try something. I'll assume that she meant it to be the English word.

I'd say that the meaning of the sentence in it's totality is "I'd like you to try ***** heart/soul" in other words give her a try romantically. However it all depends on which Thai words are represented by 'doo' and 'long' as I can think of different possibilities for these words that would change the overall meaning of the sentence. hope that this helps.

ฉันอยากให้คุณดูใจของฉันนานๆ

I looked up doo jai on TL and it says to have a death watch in English, but if you look at the thai-thai definition, it includes: ลองดูน้ำใจ to try out generosity,spirit, .. which just re-enforces the above.

I saw on thai2english, it says something about dating, which I just don't see in the ris definition nor does it match the grammar of her sentence since there's an "of <name>"

Damn these girls that don't speak english, would be a lot easier to understand :P

CockBoy AKA Alex AKA Alex the CockBoy AKA Beavis AKA One Bullet Man AKA Comatose AKA Dtia AKA Paper AKA Ghost AKA Eric

"My pissed up motorbike taxi driver might smash me straight into a bus, but that doesn't mean I want to walk everywhere."
-bagel

à¹à¹˜à¹”๘๗๑๒๗๖๕

Wow, Bagel's Thai is really coming along...

Have you read the forum rules?

Please resize your photos!

Sitting here now in this bar for hours,

whilst strange men rent strange flowers,

I'll be picking up your petals in another few hours...

Wow, Bagel's Thai is really coming along...

Hahaha. you're such a funny guy DoublePenetration.

WIll I see you for Xmas? If so we'll have to keep it from Bagel, as he always gets jealous.

-bagel

à¹à¹˜à¹”๘๗๑๒๗๖๕

Hahaha. you're such a funny guy DoublePenetration.

WIll I see you for Xmas? If so we'll have to keep it from Bagel, as he always gets jealous.

Yup, I'll be there - look forward to finding out who it is sending you these messages, so I know who I need to hook up with after you leave :P

Yup, I'll be there - look forward to finding out who it is sending you these messages, so I know who I need to hook up with after you leave :P

Hehe... You've already met her ;-)

-bagel

à¹à¹˜à¹”๘๗๑๒๗๖๕

Hehe... You've already met her ;-)

Bah... you'll have to find some new ones for me over christmas then!

Bah... you'll have to find some new ones for me over christmas then!

Hahaha.

She finally told me what she ment with the message.

She said "I say I want u look me long long"....... Whatever the h*** that means... Can anyone translate? :D

-bagel

à¹à¹˜à¹”๘๗๑๒๗๖๕

Hahaha.

She said "I say I want u look me long long"....... Whatever the h*** that means... Can anyone translate? :D

I think what she means is that she wants you to take the time to get to know her properly!

I think what she means is that she wants you to take the time to get to know her properly!

Hmm, ok. Just what I thought. Thanks.

-bagel

à¹à¹˜à¹”๘๗๑๒๗๖๕

Hahaha.

"I want you to spend about 2 weeks wining and dining me, then I will finally put out... but only when you're so drunk you won't remember it happening".

It's all about context :GoldenSmile1:

"I want you to spend about 2 weeks wining and dining me, then I will finally put out... but only when you're so drunk you won't remember it happening".

It's all about context :GoldenSmile1:

Hehe, so you remember :D

I think she think you and Michael are bad for me, the way you guys were tormenting me in Marine one of my last nights I took her there.

I remember her disappearing rather quickly when you guys started to work your gay magic on me, lol. Thanks for that :D

Edited by CockBoy

-bagel

à¹à¹˜à¹”๘๗๑๒๗๖๕

Hehe, so you remember :D

I think she think you and Michael are bad for me, the way you guys were tormenting me in Marine one of my last nights I took her there.

I remember her disappearing rather quickly when you guys started to work your gay magic on me, lol. Thanks for that :D

Just the traditional 'last night in town' cock-blocking :D

Hmm, I would go a step further and say that, based on her use of the word "look" and the fact that the Thai analog is part of a compound that means "to take care of," that means that she's looking for someone to materially provide for her long-term (I know, that conclusion does not require one to be a linguist nor rocket scientist, haha, it describes the goal of 99.9% of Thai women!!)...

Hmm, I would go a step further and say that, based on her use of the word "look" and the fact that the Thai analog is part of a compound that means "to take care of," that means that she's looking for someone to materially provide for her long-term (I know, that conclusion does not require one to be a linguist nor rocket scientist, haha, it describes the goal of 99.9% of Thai women!!)...

I suspect it's like the english where compound words might employ the same individual words but you cannot draw inferences from that:

like the english words/phrases "look after" versus "look into" as in "I want you to look after me" versus "I want you to look into my heart" .

Although it would be obvious she wants him to take care of her, it doesn't seem that she's being that blunt in this message.

Personally I think that she just means that she wants him to see her (check her out) over a period of time before he makes his mind up about her. If she'd have meant 'look' in the 'take care' sense she would have just used the whole compound 'ดูแล' duu laa instead of just ดู duu , there'd be no real point in missing the 'แล' out.

Of course what BG doesn't want to be taken care of materially but I don't think this was what she was trying to communicate in that line.

• 3 weeks later...

Since when do you talk to girls you filthy cockboy??!!? Whenever you are with me you just grunt and grope. Animal Alexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Hope DP is successfully cockblocking you throughout the trip so you no cheat on me teelak Microwave.

P4P. C4C. Soft Club. Skank Club. Club Bareback. Because if it's worth fucking it's worth fucking properly.

Back in employment. Korando's Bar, Soi Buakhao 15. 

Webp.net-resizeimage hh.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage bs.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage rm.jpg

Bagel and His Adventures in Thailand

My Day Working At Quicky Bar. A Romantic Encounter In A Sattahip Warehouse. Mr Pringles & His Adventures In Thailand.