Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Thanksgiving in Pattaya/Jomtien?

Haven’t seen hardly anything advertised on the web (maybe advertisement is overrated?), so please share if you know of any Thanksgiving meals being served, i.e.,

Name of place, location, set meal or buffet, consisting of, times, prices, and if reservations are needed, etc.

Thanks,

And Happy Thanksgiving!

I love animals…..especially with mashed ‘taters & gravy.

Haven’t seen hardly anything advertised on the web (maybe advertisement is overrated?), so please share if you know of any Thanksgiving meals being served, i.e.,

Name of place, location, set meal or buffet, consisting of, times, prices, and if reservations are needed, etc.

Thanks,

And Happy Thanksgiving!

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/66139-tequila-reef-all-you-can-eat-thanksgiving-buffet/

Edited by texasskibum

Thanks,

And Happy Thanksgiving!

Kinnaree is having a complementaryThanksgiving dinner at 4 PM.

Also Tequila Reef is serving up Thanksgiving Dinner.

Did the Marriott last year, they did a real nice job. I think it was seating every two hours throughout the day. Can't remember the price.

[i][size="3"][color="#ff0000"][/color][/size] [/i]

Kinnaree is having a complementaryThanksgiving dinner at 4 PM.

Also Tequila Reef is serving up Thanksgiving Dinner.

Are Indians welcome? :EvilLaugh1:

Peace. :GoldenSmile1:

sgu_banner.gif

I decided to go to Bob’s BBQ, so called him at 5pm, but he unfortunately informed me that they were sold out.

Went by Moonshine on Jomtien Soi 4, but they didn’t have anything going on.

Went by Pig ‘n Whistle on Pattaya soi 7, but they didn’t have anything going on either.

Soooo, even after swearing I would never go back, I did just that and ended up at Tequila Reef.

The last 2 or 3 mexican dishes I had there was less than impressive, but the Thanksgiving buffet turned out ok.

The fist trip thru the line (6:20pm), there was NO turkey, ham, dressing, mashed potatoes, or cranberry sauce (one guy looked like he may have eaten it all).

So had a salad, roll, blackened chicken (good job), and green bean casserole….been craving GB casserole for a very long time! It was good, but nothing compared to me moms.

Finished that plate about 6:40pm, and went back for more. Luckily, this time they had everything that was missing on the first trip.

It all tasted very good, and I ate too much.

Oh, went for some pumpkin pie at 7PM, but was informed that it was all gone and they had no more left.

Not a biggie for me, as I am not big on pumpkin pie, but will devour a pecan pie….grew up on that and a big cold glass of milk.

After that, another customer sat done to order, but he was informed that there was no more turkey or ham either, so he left.

Two buffets’, one water, and two margarita’s, and tip came to 1,400 baht.

Now I’m ready for Christmas dinner!

Who does some good ones?

I love animals…..especially with mashed ‘taters & gravy.