IGNORED

Thai dating website for sale

TheLostShark

Hi,

I want to sell my thai dating website www.thailovewish.com .

Apart from my signature here and some money spend on facebook ads I never really started promoting the website.

Buyer gets the domain thailovewish.com, a copy of the database and the files. Website is running on vldpersonals with a Commercial License (worth 199$) and have a paid template wich I have a little changed (see www.luvpoint.com).

I'm not going to give much support , what you see is what you get, but vldpersonals has a great support anyway.

Google adsense shows about 120 impressions per day, I dont have a real counter like analytics on it so this all I know about the traffic.

Total earnings from google adsense:

Impressions , Clicks , Click rate, eCPM , Earings

46.485 336 0,72% € 1,16 € 54,09

Total amount of members is: 456.

I'm looking for 35.000 baht.

Feel free to PM if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Rob

Edited by TheLostShark

So you bought the site in July for $ 200 and now you want to sell it for $ 1,200?

What is causing the increase in value of the site

Sorry to say so m8

But the statistics you show make me think you can wait a long time to sell it for 35,000 baht. To me it seem you should be happy just to hand it over to a new owner for the price you paid for it (and no, i am not interested...) but wish you good luck and all the best

Cheers

Everyone has the right to my opinion

So you bought the site in July for $ 200 and now you want to sell it for $ 1,200?

What is causing the increase in value of the site

Vldpersonals license is 200$. Template is 50$ and ive spend about 1000$ at facebook ads plus some time editing the template, tuning the site etc. Dont forget the website has over 450 members. About 180 of them are thai girls wich are most likely real girls because I confirm every new member personally.

Anyway, feel free to make an offer if you think the price is to high.

Thank you,

Rob

Edited by TheLostShark

I've seen some of these girl pixs from PA BM's only about 1yr ago....strange :question1:

I've seen some of these girl pixs from PA BM's only about 1yr ago....strange :question1:

As I said, i have advertised on facebook. It's possible some of them (maybe most?) are BG's offcourse.

I only deciline new members if they are girls from outside thailand or the philipinnes or showing signs there fake.

Edited by TheLostShark

As I said, i have advertised on facebook. It's possible some of them (maybe most?) are BG's offcourse.

I only deciline new members if they are girls from outside thailand or the philipinnes or showing signs there fake.

Sorry m8,

Just visited the websit and "most recently Female visitors" showed 18 - 8 of them were Philipines. Newest female members showed 12 pictures - whereas 10 were Philipines.

Not that i care to much where they come from but it does not comply with your statement of who you decline :SoWhat1:

Anyway i wish you good luck and i have PMed you again.

Cheers

Sorry m8,

Just visited the websit and "most recently Female visitors" showed 18 - 8 of them were Philipines. Newest female members showed 12 pictures - whereas 10 were Philipines.

Not that i care to much where they come from but it does not comply with your statement of who you decline :SoWhat1:

Anyway i wish you good luck and i have PMed you again.

Cheers

he just said in previous quote that he only takes Thai or Philippine girls so you are confirming that

Vldpersonals license is 200$. Template is 50$ and ive spend about 1000$ at facebook ads plus some time editing the template, tuning the site etc. Dont forget the website has over 450 members. About 180 of them are thai girls wich are most likely real girls because I confirm every new member personally.

Anyway, feel free to make an offer if you think the price is to high.

Thank you,

Rob

No thanks not interested to pay any nearby that price, when I can bye a new site with 1000 profiles for $200

and b.t.w your stats talk against you, 120 impression and you say that you have 185 real girls there.

but good luck

he just said in previous quote that he only takes Thai or Philippine girls so you are confirming that

Sorry, i dont agree with you on that one - what he said is that he declines members if they are from outside thailand orphilipines.

To me is means he is declining any female member not being Thai, but maybe i am mistaking, and he does accept Philipines - not that it matters but if it is a dating a Thai site why include Philipines... :Ignore1:

If i should run a site like that personally i would include all asian females no matter from which country - many more to choose and for sure it would attract much more men... IMO :2Cents1:

Nuff said, i am not going to contribute to this thread anymore - not as long i am negotiating with the OP that is :Oops5:

Well clicks should go up with the BM's checking it out......... will happily take % of any increased value..

No thanks not interested to pay any nearby that price, when I can bye a new site with 1000 profiles for $200

and b.t.w your stats talk against you, 120 impression and you say that you have 185 real girls there.

but good luck

No problem.

This are adsense impressions. Not unique visitors.

----

About the Thai / Philippinnes thing; I'm only accepting girls from here because of the loads of lady-profile spammers. 99,99% of the time when a non thai or non philipinnes lady-profile joins its a spammer. Besides, it's called ThaiLoveWish.com :)

Last few new lady members are indeed from the philipinnes, this because a stopped my campaign at facebook ads quite a while ago and a few philipinne girls still manage to find the site once in a while.

Well clicks should go up with the BM's checking it out......... will happily take % of any increased value..

Lol. Free bottle of water for tonight, yay.

Edited by TheLostShark