Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Samsung Europa Mobile

Mr David

Hi, any mobile phone buffs out there?

My friends Thai girlfriend in the UK has just bought the Samsung Europa and has just found out there is no support for Thai fonts on it unlike her old Nokia. Now when she receives messages from LOS all she gets is boxes on the screen.

I did have a quick look in the menu thinking I could change the language but Thai is not there. Anyone know if it's possible to update the phone with the added fonts?

I know they would probably sort it out in five seconds in Tukcom but I'm not over there for a while.

Thanks in advance for any help.

If you google it ....I am sure you will find many Thai language software and qwerty thai keyboard.

Yes that's the first thing I did but I'm not after Thai language programs or qwerty keyboard software. I need to be able to add Thai fonts on to the main memory of the Samsung phone in order for it to be able to read them.

After doing another search it looks like there is no support on Samsungs Galaxy or Europa for android phones for the Thai fonts yet!!! As they are sold in Thailand etc, I can't believe this to be true.

There are some suggestions on how to add them but this involves programming and its way over my head. I did phone Samsung UK on a 0845 number and after being asked to hang on while they found out, I was cut off. Unfortunately there does not seem to be any e-mail address for support as it's either phone or snail mail.