IGNORED

thailand tattoos

i understand that there are certain tattoos that women are not allowed to have because they are too powerful?

are there women in thailand that have tattoos?

what are their view on this issue..?

could you please let me know..?!

it would mean a lot.. thank you :]

i understand that there are certain tattoos that women are not allowed to have because they are too powerful?

are there women in thailand that have tattoos?

what are their view on this issue..?

could you please let me know..?!

it would mean a lot.. thank you :]

There are plenty of bargirls with tattoos although I have never heard about certain ones being too powerful. Where did you hear that?

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

There are plenty of bargirls with tattoos although I have never heard about certain ones being too powerful. Where did you hear that?

I think maybe (I could be wrong here) that the OP is talking about those sak yant tattoos that they get done by the monks or am I talking out of my arse again

<div style="width: 320px; border: 1px solid gray; padding: 6px; font: normal 12px sans-serif; color: black; background-color: white;"><b style="color: black; font: bold 20px serif; display: block; margin-bottom: 8px;">You are 74% a Pattaya Addict!</b> <div style="width: 200px; background: white; border: 1px solid black; text-align: left;"><div style="width: 74%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;"> </div></div><p style="margin: 10px; border: none; background: white; color: black;">Good for a tourist! Bad for an expat! If you are an expat, you need to get out more and see some things!<br><br><b><a href="http://www.gotoquiz.com/how_well_do_you_know_pattaya" style="color: blue;">How well do you know Pattaya?</a><br><a href="http://www.gotoquiz.com/" style="color: blue;">Take More Quizzes</a></b></p></div>

• 7 months later...

Yes. Sak yant. Get it by a monk and you will indeed have a powerfull tattoo if its done right. Rituals will have to be made and guidelines to follow are paramount. Also only have a chance of working if you belive in them.

Dont get them without learning about them first. For fashion, visit a regular tattoo palour.

• 3 weeks later...

My Thai wife tells me that monks are not allowed to touch a female. This would make them having a Sak Yant Tattoo done by the monk, very difficult but there is no restriction on them having one as such.

image.png