IGNORED

Unable to edit post

xrayspecs

Just a small problem I'm having.

I recently put up a trip report 'Newbies First Trip' and as normal I was able to edit my posts. Today I noticed one of the pictures has gone down so I upload it again to imageshack but find that there are no 'edit' buttons on my posts on the trip thread I created.

I'm still able to edit my posts in other threads and have tried logging out and back in again but no joy.

Any ideas on how to fix this as I would like to add the new link to the photo and have my report complete again.

Thanks.

You cant edit posts over a certain age, this was done to prevent abuse, infact, we are more generous than most forums. (5-15 minutes)

I have given you VIP membership for 30 days, so you can edit your trip report.

Thank you.

I have no idea why the picture stopped working but I have now edited the post with the new link and everything's fixed.

Again, thank you for helping me fix my trip report.