IGNORED

Entering Thailand twice in 9 days.( By Air )

dirtyden

Hi Guys

Just one question , i did have a 1 year multiple entry visa, which has now expired, so i never got asked any questions about when i fly home

I am back to Bkk in dec, due to work reasons, i arrive on thur 16 dec and depart to bali on sat 18 dec, only 2 days in pattaya,me and the thai wife have 6 nites in Bali

We both return to Bkk on fri 24 dec. will they ask me for any flight info when i come into Bkk??? ie any return dates, b4 i heard they asked you for your return ticket/departure information??

Due to work booking my flights into and out of Bkk, i wont have that info untill the new year, will that be a problem, like i said i did have a 1 year visa, so i never got asked any questions but now i am not sure???

Best Regards to all

Dirty

I would be more worried about the airline asking to see an exit ticket. They are reponsible to remove you from the country if you are refused entry to Thailand. I have been asked if I had a visa for Thailand a couple of times in similar circumstances. Most of the times the airlines have never bothered to check.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I know a lot of guys who live here, so to speak, have Thai wives and kids, but work offshore.

They are never home more than a couple of weeks at a time and almost to a man they never know when there off again, some don't even know where they will be off too.

Never heard them say anything about it being an issue.

Bam Bam

That which doesn't kill me only makes me stronger

Hi mate

Thanks for the reply, makes sence, i have heard the same b4, bloody pain,

Regards

D

Thanks mate, reference the offshore work, same as me , well i do security work, so many times i dont know when i am flying back out again

D