IGNORED

"Cool House"

I've tried this place a few times. It is small, unassuming and very low key. The food is well priced and probably the best/freshest I've tasted so far. They have all the dishes and the best indicator of all is their prawns are large and fresh. Also they do an all day American breakfast for 50bt which includes tea/coffee. Seating is both indoors and out. A nice little haven with no surprises and the staff are great and very welcoming.

It is located on the right side of central / klang road between second road and beach road as you head towards the beach. It is about half way down on the right. Look for the blue sign "Cool house". Check it out.

• 2 years later...

i first made a comment on this place on another site in 2006.

went past the other day and they have a new sign with american spelled correctly and a new price ..........65 bht well that's not bad in 7 years.

i've eaten there a couple of times and great value, you can pay the same elswhere just for a cup of tea.

sept oct 28 249_800x600.jpg

The coffe you get with the 65฿ breake is worth that alone, fresh and strong very nice, often pop in, 2eggs two beacon a pice of toast on frills...was 50฿ for years at 65฿ can't go wrong

I think this might be the place with good roast duck--better than Lengkee. Is it right next to Tops?

I think this might be the place with good roast duck--better than Lengkee. Is it right next to Tops?

a little bit down towards the beach same side as Tops

Archived