IGNORED

YouTube..

Soi Sauce

Whats happening heeeeelp! Every time I upload a video they play at double speed and yet the sound plays at normal speed. I have tried to find the solution on Google but no luck so far. You guys are my last chance.

Here is a link to a quick YouTube video but has you can see its playing at twice the speed, or rather when I watch it in my PC it plays at double speed. Any Suggestions

Heeeeelp

Cheers SS

not 100% on this but are you using windows movie maker, ive either heard or read somewhere that if you make videos using this then it causes this problem

not 100% on this but are you using windows movie maker, ive either heard or read somewhere that if you make videos using this then it causes this problem

No.. just downloaded to my PC in AVI format and then uploaded to YouTube.. Is it my PC or was the video attached running at twice the speed when you watched it too

No.. just downloaded to my PC in AVI format and then uploaded to YouTube.. Is it my PC or was the video attached running at twice the speed when you watched it too

Hi Soi Sauce. Just to let you know, the video played really fast on my computer as well, while the sound was normal speed. Sorry, can't help you with a solution though. Good luck!

hoss21

I would try converting them to different formats and try uploading them.