Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Shooters Grand Opening! Born On The 4Th Of July!

Bruce Mangosteen

Hi, guys! I would like to invite you to the grand opening of Shooters, the great place to hang and drink with your friends. Tomorrow, July 4, is our grand opening. We'll have free food, drink specials, fantastic music, and a great party time on tap, and maybe a surprise or two. I hope you can get here if you are in town.

Shooters. A great place to hang. C'mon down and see for yourself.

95705-3146.jpg

Edited by Bruce Mangosteen

Working at getting laid in Pattaya is like working at drowning at the bottom of the ocean.  If you want to get the most out of Pattaya, take the chicks for granted, and enjoy life like you would on any other holiday.

see you there later on tonight Ray

I lost the Great Shopper "Joe"

where is it?

Member since Dec 06.

Shooters is located at the old Lennies on Soi Diamond. The below is from the Lennies Website

Lennie's is located in the centre of Pattaya's entertainment area on Soi Diamond,the busiest Soi (street) off of Walking Street. We are the last bar on the left coming from Walking Street, or the first one on the right, coming from Pratumnak Rd. (Second Road).

Testicles

see you there later on tonight Ray
Looking forward to it, John! :)

Working at getting laid in Pattaya is like working at drowning at the bottom of the ocean.  If you want to get the most out of Pattaya, take the chicks for granted, and enjoy life like you would on any other holiday.

I'm staying at Galaxy suites, so me and my mate will pop in later.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Hope it all goes well, it was a pleasure to meet your good self and Manfred.

A Puritan is someone who is deathly afraid that someone, somewhere, is having fun.

I'm staying at Galaxy suites, so me and my mate will pop in later.
Thanks. Come hungry and thirsty! :sad:

Hope it all goes well, it was a pleasure to meet your good self and Manfred.
Same here, mate! See you soon.

OK, here are the pics I took while still qualified to operate a camera:

Our friend Steve cuddles a Shooters cutie.

96445-3090.jpg

Bob leads the Texas contingent.

96445-3091.jpg

The boys are back in town. Terry Lee made peace with LVP so they could both attend.

96445-3092.jpg

BM oldone says hello.

96445-3093.jpg

The boys do a round of "4th of July" shooters.

96445-3094.jpg

Sam, Bob and SB2 hanging.

96445-3095.jpg

Jim, Stan and our partner and good friend Eric shoot the shit.

96445-3096.jpg

Our partner and good friend Alan (far right) holds court (and Dao).

96445-3097.jpg

Our friend Claus sank a few.

96445-3098.jpg

The Rockhouse posse invaded us and spent some quality time, along with our mate, BM kolobos.

96445-3099.jpg

Mulphy definitely wins the "sexy wife" award (far right). Well done, my brother! BTW, note the look on kolobos's face (far left). Mulphy used the word "hang" about 540,825,548,752,098,722,479,279,452 times last night.

96445-3100.jpg

96445-3101.jpg

Couple of "mob shots".

96445-3102.jpg

96445-3103.jpg

Bob's BBQ provided the free vittles. Thanks, Bob!

96445-3104.jpg

96445-3105.jpg

Danny teaches Rudy how to be a nice guy. Didn't work, but nice try. A drink on me next time, Danny!

96445-3106.jpg

Our good mate and scuba wizard Steve drowned us in drinks.

96445-3107.jpg

The only known photograph of LadyDrinkKing, who was busy plundering Gate's boobs when caught.

96445-3108.jpg

Bob and John share a drink. What ya lookin' at, John?

96445-3109.jpg

The lovely Yu joined us on her night off. Thanks, baby.

96445-3110.jpg

Isn't she lovely?

96445-3111.jpg

Other friends.

96445-3112.jpg

96445-3113.jpg

96445-3114.jpg

A big, sloppy thank you to all who attended. Don't forget, the bar is open every night, even when there's no free food! Stop by for some great Bob's Barbecue, one of Pattaya's best selections of beers and spirits, and hang with your friends for a while. See you in Shooters!

Edited by Bruce Mangosteen

Great pic's Ray! Thanks I had a great time last night

I lost the Great Shopper "Joe"

Great pix--thanks so much for posting. Looks like all had a great time.

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

2A2A2C5401C889635E9B5481680DBAF6.png

babydollsaddict.gif

Great Pictures!!! Congratulations!!! Kicked off big style!!!

Ray: Many thanks for the pics. Place looking good. Waiting patiently for my turn. Save some for me. Cheers

May the best of your past, be the worst of your future.

Thanks, guys. Tell you what, that place is repidly becoming my favorite place to spend time.l I was in there most of the night last night even though it was my night off! I was my own best customer last night! :GiveBeer1: