Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

airport rail link

kennethpeeters

Did somebody used the new airport rail link already?every 15 minutes a train to makkasan for 150 bath,and is khaosan road easy to reach from makkasan?

grtz

Did somebody used the new airport rail link already?every 15 minutes a train to makkasan for 150 bath,and is khaosan road easy to reach from makkasan?

grtz

Hi, I was born in Thailand. I have never tried the train from Pattaya to Bangkok. But Makkasan is quite far from Khaosan Road. If you take taxi from Makkasan to Khaosan road, it would cost about 300 baht.

Hi, I was born in Thailand. I have never tried the train from Pattaya to Bangkok. But Makkasan is quite far from Khaosan Road. If you take taxi from Makkasan to Khaosan road, it would cost about 300 baht.

So it is cheaper to take a taxi straight from suvarnabhumi to Khaosan?The reason i would do this is because i thougt to avoid traffic!Arrival is on 6u30 AM,is traffic in Bangkok a problem at this time?

So it is cheaper to take a taxi straight from suvarnabhumi to Khaosan?The reason i would do this is because i thougt to avoid traffic!Arrival is on 6u30 AM,is traffic in Bangkok a problem at this time?

Yes the traffic will be heavy at 6:30 am. But if there's the train station at Dusit district, it's quite near to Khaosan road. Why would you go to Makkasan but not Dusit?

Yes the traffic will be heavy at 6:30 am. But if there's the train station at Dusit district, it's quite near to Khaosan road. Why would you go to Makkasan but not Dusit?

Because i was thinking this is te shortest way to khaosan road,no have a map of Bangkok:-)So maybe can you exactly tell me what do i have to do when i arrive at suvarnabhumi for go to Khaosan road?

see topic http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/49764-airport-train/page__st__24

many post of the airport raillink to BKK and even a youtubemovie added by me!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

Because i was thinking this is te shortest way to khaosan road,no have a map of Bangkok:-)So maybe can you exactly tell me what do i have to do when i arrive at suvarnabhumi for go to Khaosan road?

I have asked my mom. She said the train from the airport is another train system and it should be stopped at Makkasan as you said. So, it'd be a good idea to take the train from the airport to Makkasan road then take taxi to Khaosan road, I would agree. The train system doesn't go all around the city.

• Like 1

I have asked my mom. She said the train from the airport is another train system and it should be stopped at Makkasan as you said. So, it'd be a good idea to take the train from the airport to Makkasan road then take taxi to Khaosan road, I would agree. The train system doesn't go all around the city.

I go to Phaya Thai station and take taximeter there,thanks anyway;-)