Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

tourist visa

flashfighter

Hi i'm in the middle of tyring to get all documents together for my girlfriend to get a visa before i fly back to Phuket.

she sent me copies of her passport and ID card and i noticed her surname is spelled different.

On her passport the last few letters finish with sarn but it is only shows san on her id missing an r.

ever see this before and how do i get it fixed.

thanks

Hi i'm in the middle of tyring to get all documents together for my girlfriend to get a visa before i fly back to phuket.

she sent me copies of her passport and ID card and i noticed her surname is spelled different.

On her passport the last few letters finish with sarn but it is only shows san on her id missing an r.

ever see this before and how do i get it fixed.

thanks

must be a typo , dont they usually go by the id card for the name on the passport ?

must be a typo , dont they usually go by the id card for the name on the passport ?

I hope your right im going crazy just trying to make sure everything is filled out ok.

It might be irrelevant to what you're doing, but I do know in Thailand it is the first/given name that is all important rather than the last/family name.

Once when my daughter sent me a registered packet containing my bank cards, she abbreviated my first name slightly.

Despite producing my Passport and the House Book and taking a Thai friend to explain that Micky Mouse's real name was Michael Mouse, it was all to no avail and they would not give it to me.

The Thai friend ended up agreeing with the P.O. because she said the first name must be correct.

An Ex GF had her surname spelt differently on most of her documents, certainly ID and PP were different by one letter. Nobody here ever queried it. It ended...KHEN, but it came with or without the H. She had a Visa application approved no problem.................... unfortunately. :Circle_Sharks:

i would match the passport name because that will be what she will be using to get into Aus, they dont give out a paper visa's any more its electronic with the passport...

The passport is the important information that is the name they insert on her Visa Grant Notice.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

The passport is the important information that is the name they insert on her Visa Grant Notice.

thanks but dont you think they will question the difference .

The passport is the all important document.

Edited by Thai Visa Express

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059