Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Canton House Dim Sum Central Festival

Ive been here a few times now and can highly recommend it, located on the 6th floor of Central Festival Mall they have a good selection of dishes,

very reasonably priced, a great place to stop off a for a quick snack in the afternon. The banana fritters are particularly good.

Enjoy..

Rich...

• 2 weeks later...

I tried it yesterday, nice and cheap dim sum with a good selection. About 15B per dim sum so if you ordered 10 between two it is well priced. Also there is a range of normal dishes to chose from. My only problem was in terms of a dining experience it felt like there was a lot of tension in the place between the floor manager and the waitresses which made it a bit uncomfortable.

reading this made me hungry and they are not open for another 3 hours!

roll on 11am

Not sure when it opened, I went for the first time in June this year.....

Sounds great. At 15 baht a small dish, it has to be as good value as Shabushi.

Edited by austhai

Went & tried it out today. The food quality was average to good, price at 16 baht a dim sum was great. 2 of us shared 13 serves & 2 drinks. Tolal price was 259 baht. Can't complain about that, can we.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Went there in November 2010. 2 of us. Fantastic meal and so cheap even with drinks. Am definitely going back there.