IGNORED

Bel-Aire Princess

chickenlou

Has anybody stayed in the Bel-Aire soi 5.

Supposed to be meeting a friend and his girl.

Is it girl friendly even?

Cheers

It's girl friendly if you book a room for 2 people but email them just to be on the safe side as I've not stayed there for a while.

Thanks lads.

By the way Jacky how do you know it's the mystery hotel and how long

does it last?

Thanks again

Edited by chickenlou

it's a nice hotel in a great posistion but the guest fee depends on who is the night manager 7/10 times was charged a guest fee 500bht if remember corectly .better hotels in the area

A Thai girls arsehole is just like a 9 volt battery you know you shouldn't but sooner or later you will put your tounge in it

Thanks lads.

By the way Jacky how do you know it's the mystery hotel and how long

does it last?

Thanks again

CL: I'm only 80-90% sure. Just copy and paste the hotel's particulars and google it. If it doesn't come up, add Bangkok, & any other info they give ya - like 32 sq. m. or 37" LCD. They have a couple at 1499 baht Sukhumvit, so do some investigation. The other is one of the 'Presidents' on Soi 11. Reviewers on Trip Advisor will often 'spill the beans' too. So look there for that and see if they've refurbished recently. Mystery deals can stay around a year or a week. They tend to switch 'em up a lot. Just book 1 night to make sure, then book the rest. It's the same price either way. I've booked about 7 or 8 WOTIF hotels this way and always got the one I was after. Sooner or later I'll get fucked I'm sure. wj

Edited by wackyjacky

Some good tips there Wackyjacky but think I'll take Monkey's advice and stay elsewhere.

Thanks again

• 2 months later...